New guy here.

welcome

Redsled has my old setup then there’s my twins then yourself.

How many are just dyno QUEENS?:smiley:

Faster than anything you currently drive :rofl:

Would u care to bet?

Take it for what is but its what it is

Welcome, nice ride.

Very nice, three is plenty.

like they say 3’s a crowd and anymore is overwelming

Yes I would. I’m not talking something that is being built either. Wanna race today?

Maybe this argument should be about fast trucks that run? Looks like only two. The newb & Me :dunno:

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. You two aren’t the only fast trucks.

There’s on that runs 10.4s

Yes im talking today,sunday monday whatever ur turd wants some text me!:smiley:

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

x2 damn kids dont know shit do they George!:hehe:

thats what i was thinking but was trying to be nice :slight_smile:

Holty runs low 12s in his SSS, Redsled has ran low 12s…which both are faster then Tod. so if were talking about fast trucks then let the fast owners speak up and let the slow ones listen :slight_smile:

Dont for get Jeff!

I’m not talking about borrowing shit either.

Go fuck yourself faggot. My truck has run a mid 12 with half the horsepower that your POS dyno queen which has only run a few ticks quicker. Your shit was junk and blew up. My life priorities are more important than having the fastest truck around. My shit runs good enough and has proven itself to be reliable for many miles/years.

blow me dog dick, i ran 12.1 back in 2006. you have yet to even come close to that. That was on a hurt 6.0 junkyard motor not a top dollar ligenfelter setup. MY shit blew up? sorry the 4.8 never skipped a beat, clutch went south which why it was parked. youre caught up on who keeps track of beingfastest i sure as hell dont. if i wanted to be fastest i sure wouldnt be using my truck. Youre calling it a dyno queen which i find it funny. truck proved itself plenty of times. Go fuck with some litre bikes or 10s cars then report back on how bad youre shit gets drugged thru the dirt. O btw my last turbo seutp including motor costed less then that pig block of yours.

i wasnt talking shit at first but you continue to think i give two shits about your truck. You spoke of how you two are the fastest trucks which by no means are the fastest. Theres a few trucks ahead of yours and none are all out drag setups either. Get off your high horse already

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

read prior post of 10.4

I ran a 12.6 with just 398 whp (in 2006), not MUCH slower than 12.1 with 700 whp (which makes yours a dyno queen). With 700 whp, you should be in the 10s or faster.

My shit was not top dollar Lingenfelter stuff (I paid Lingenfelter a whole lot less than YOU think I did). Funny how the story gets out about how much $$ I have in my truck. I built it for me, and not to compete for dick size. My motor was built 10 years ago, and still runs great. I have put 35k-40k miles on it since.

BTW dick bag, I never said “I was the fastest truck”, I said mine runs WELL for N/A. 12.6 ain’t slow for a 4600 lb truck. I don’t care about roll racing sport bikes.

You came into this thread and stated that my shit was slow. That to me is talking shit.

yup… that is a nice looking tahoe

youre about as smart as they come these days. if you had the slightest clue you would be dangerous. 12.1 @ 112 is alot faster then your 12.6. the turbo setup trapped 122 with alot less power then 700 rwhp there buddy. seems as you been listening to some big ear’d faggot once again. at 4700lbs it takes more then 700rwhp to go 10s. Still faster with either setup and i paid much less then you motor. And yes your truck is a measurement of you dick size. Since 06 when i first put mine together all i heard was about how baddass your truck was. YOu bragged about it at a halloween party many years ago before i even knew you. I heard from plenty of ppl go shut him up. also didnt say your shit is slow but you sure arent the fast ones. with you referring to brian about being the only two fast trucks which isnt true by no means.

o btw at your weight your truck isnt fast, nor is mine. these days 12s are typical, 11s are normal. you always think its about you and your truck, its never about it. you just like to bring attention to yours day in day out.

I like Tod’s truck.

I have seen it out a lot this year.

Tod likes his truck.

Don’t think anything else really matters.