New guy here.

this

it was threatening rain and he STILL brought it out

I :heart:ToD!

yup… pertty good looking tahoe

Ya that is a nice Tahoe . Wonder if it is fast or the fastest .

how about faster?

12.1 @ 112 is only about 2-3 car lengths and a big bad 3mph away from my 12.6@109. With twin turbos and +/- 300 more horsepower (even if you only had 100 more horsepower), you should be a LOT faster. I never came in here boasting that my truck is faster than yours. I merely stated that my truck runs WELL for a normally aspirated truck. Then you came in here saying that my truck is slow (your response to Brian). I never stated that my truck is any faster than the OP or You, or Holty, or anyone else for that matter. I simply replied to Brian when he laughed at my statement about running well. Then you come in this thread talking about how slow my truck is (actually how Holty’s truck has run a low 12, etc, etc.). I could see if my truck only went 14s then your statements would be true. A .5 second really aint that much faster. Jeff’s ElCamino is MUCH faster than my truck.

You come on this board (and I’m certain any other board) talking shit and acting like you are the baddest motherfucker that ever lived. Your way is the best and if something don’t meet your standards, then you tear it apart. You e-fight with everybody about their shit, always. I have nothing against anyone on here (Holty, Jeff, the newb, etc) for having a fast truck, in most cases all faster than me. A loud mouth asshole who talks shit on me, I do have a problem with. Fuck off and DIAF.

As I have stated before, I built my truck to satisfy myself, not you or anyone else. I drive my truck a lot and I am completely happy with how it runs and what I have invested in it. Slow it is not. I will agree that 12.6 ain’t all that fast, but it is plenty fast to a lot of people, and faster than a lot of cars on the road as well.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I :heart: you too.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Thanks guys. OMG rain? I don’t have windshield wipers. What will I do if it rains :rofl:

Now the GTO… It don’t come out in the rain at all. I don’t even like to wash it.

tod your shit is slow. your truck likes gas and pizza!

you still cant fucking read can you. i ran 12.1@112 in two thousand six aka 2006. thats long before i went turbo, that was with a junkyard 6.0

you still listening to that big eared faggot about i ran at 700 hp? i never once made a pass at 700 rwhp, my 122 mph passes was at much less power only around 12 psi. get your facts straight there buddy before you come trying to school anyone. you bragged about your truck i beleive it was back in 04 at a halloween party. youre so caught up on what my truck did or does then you make up lame excuses. Do somehting about it if you dont like how your truck runs. Seriously cause i dont give two shit about what it runs or how it runs or anything for that matter. if you want to compare yourself and your truck to mine go right ahead. Ill make sure to not care as i dont. .5 is in Et is more then you realize there bud and 3 lenghts is a good bit of distance on someone. How many times have you backed up your times? dont answer as you always have excuse why as the truck wont repeat its times. if your all about your truck then be about it for yourself. dont worry about what other ppl’s trucks/SUVs are running. Youre plenty old enough to be out of the envy state. so how about for 2011 you do that and worry souly about your truck and not others.

o btw my twins never even seen the road yet as thats been this past years project. also educate yourself some on everything involved in racing. Torque is a big factor, traction, solid rear, suspension, clutch that holds, Trans that takes the abuse, track prep. track DA, Track elevation all play huge factors in times. but im sure you knew all this by now correct? also QCR is about 4 mph slower and 3 tenths then PRP

another thing till your faster you shouldnt speak on someone else’s times that is faster then you. reguardless of how that person ran those times. untill you can beat it you dont have place to speak on it.

"dont speak about it, be about it i havent in years ran my mouth about my truck and how its going to run. fact is it has ran to what i had expected each time. if it doesnt meet your standards or others I dont give two shits.

so blow me, once again

wow, you two should fuck and get it over with, TONS of sexual tension up in this bitch

me like the hoe

we all like a good hoe

George,

I know nothing about a Halloween party in 2004. I joined PS in 2006, and the only ‘party’ I attended back then were dyno days and JJ’s Xmas party. I have never been to a P.S. Halloween party.

As for the rest of your gibberish…I guess you can’t understand one point that I have made over & over. I never said anything derogatory towards you or your truck, until you talked shit and stated my truck was slow.

For that you are a raving douchebag. I’m sure alot of others will agree.

again cant read can you, i had said nothing of PS halloween party. However a few PS members were there that evening. You have always talked shit on my truck and myself. So dont act like your an angel, running your mouth countless times. Just remember this when your talking about someone make sure that person your talking to isnt friends with the person your talking shit on.

Dude I can’t remember being at any Halloween party back then, but whatever…You know more about me than I do anyway, I guess.

I’m done.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

ha neither of those, maybe some day tho. As long as I can pull away from those dam SRT8’s im happy, which it does so i guess im happy

Welcome and nice ride. Im around beechview almost daily. I look forward to seeing in once the weather gets nice!

Couple things I noticed here:

Mineral Rob is back… Where the hell have you been?

Tod: You’re just wasting keyboard energy arguing with Quik.

Quik’s truck is nice and it’s fast. It’s been through more motors and setups and whatnot because that’s what Quik focuses his time and efforts on.

Tod’s truck is nice and it’s fast, and it runs every day and he’s got a house and a family on top of it. Plus he’s got a badass GTO that you can’t even argue with. So I’d say he’s doing alright and not worried about a dick contest.

So if you two don’t end up fucking, just respect that you both got your own thing that makes you happy, and unless you wanna settle it on a track, then let it be.

Haha still around. Just been racing R/C cars alot. Seems like the car scene was pretty dead last summer also. Hopefully this year there will be some exciting stuff going on etc.