ATTN quik

Y r u telling people u wooped my ass with your truck that one night? I ran u with a full tank of gas,system and snow tires!!! I could of sworn i got you all 3 times? hmmmmmm interesting :rolleyes:

:owned: ???

:rofl:

oh mighty devon. please give up the source that gave you this false info… i didnt once say i beat you, and i dont want to hear your excuses about your car had this your car had that. its run what you brung. i lost plain and simple cause of traction issues.

it was me that told him u told me at the 25 cent tea spot u smoked him?? cause i wanted to run u said u beat devin i said nevermind cause he is faster than me!!

:rofl:

you just told him you didn’t tell him you didn’t want excuses but you gave him an excuse with the traction :kekegay:

:owned: again

im not trying to start nothing here was up devins today and asked him about it? to see how bad he got beat and then it went from there!!!

:owned: next he,s gonna say he is faster than me cause he,s on the bottle :jerkit:

i know i beat you fairly !!! :rofl:

ur top end owns me :rolleyes:

wanna race again ?

sure,i,m always up to race you,if quik can take u i can,lol

i’ll race you

i dont need no stinking bottle to race a GTP

what ever happened to raceing for the fun of it? no need for anyone to get pissed at eachother…

who pissed, me? hell nah im not pissed just myself. its ok for family sadan to have a power added so why cant a truck???

race me then :beer:

231 cubic inch against your 5.3,even with a power adder you have more horsepower and better traction. Don,t get pissed cause i beat your truck fair n square,ur still my boy but your my boy that i know of as “the one with the slow truck” :booty: Seriously,i didn,t start this shit to get into a fight,i just heard u saying this shit n it surprissed me. I though your truck was a good ferw runs even with the system n shit i ran what i brought and just so happened to win. I know u were all salty when i took u the 3rd time,even todd knew it,u got upset aturself,it was just a race but more than u expected,damn!

cmon boys…its just a 1/4 mile…its not a true evaluation of performance…