word on the street is...

http://us.inmagine.com/img/ablestock/ab000816/ab0008161011.jpg

i wouldn’t even waste your breath… he will tell you how his car is stock, and how he blah blah blah.

cheeks drives his car every day that’s why I called him out…wouldn’t call out a car that’s put away for winter

ooooooo big guy calling me out aren’t ya? Well hell i’ll run ya and waste ur gas and time,come over to my house and we will go from there. Are u a big man now that u have a ncie running for the menatime car? Appearently so. I give u props for ur work n time man but i don’tgive u shit for being an asshole about it be u even have ran it,cheeks actully runs his all the time,u havent yet. So chill the fuck out and wait till spring casue he aint doin shit ti ll hten. I never threw my mototrs in like a pile of shit,i cleaned em up nice,took my time and got them good to go,PCM went. I ahd to get them in as quik as possibly due to i had no other mod of transportation,so suck my dick…

John…do u want a copy of my time slips? I will gladly show u em or run u,u live close,i know of a spot around here…:nuts:

oh, thats interesting. Last i heard it was broke and the last time I saw him he was in the Jeep.

I’ll call you out at fld’s this year!

right…

your life is useless…cheeks FTW
we love u zach

U know,thats the typical response i should of known that would come from u. I have had my car for 6 years and done all the work myself to it,i run it 24/7 365,it is no fucking garage bitch in the winter and i don’t brag about it. I am sorry u think u are god to all of PS becasue u own it but u called me out and i do u,so let me know.i am juts ten mins away,or can’t u get it dirty?

joe owns the techni color dream civic :embarassd
see you at FLD this year

my paint job is worth two or three of your cars. I could get it dirty, but racing a GTP is pretty much a waste of time.

I think its going camo this year…

like a real camo with a clear coat…

i dident mean like junkyard camo…

this thread makes me want to race someone
\

HAHAHA really? I don’t really think it is, think b4 u speak. U talk about me having excuses? hahaha…just run my waste of time GTP then talk,or are u afriad to run by another car u were usupposed to be able to beat?:bowdown: U say i have excuses…look at ur lame one…:greddy2:

I don’t buy the bar I buy the night spot

Hm. just like most say,i guess u really are a pussy. When ur ready to quit being a closet homo PM me and we will run em. Talk ur shit about me but i called u on ur bluff and i am done with this until u say yes to running my POS GTP as u call it… since u are soooooooo fucking great and quik. O and i see the resemblence with the night spot and friends…u buy them both…

when you got cash to spend! have fun!

If my car was right beside me, I would take it out right now! but its not so deal with it sally! Let me know how the view is from dangling off my nut sack!

devon: think as you type.

if that’s too hard, write a rough draft first and edit.

for fuck’s sake, i can’t even read what you’re trying to say.

play nice children.

:rofl: Call him out on a writing contest!

lick my taint you little fag boy… although you are my best friend, how much did i buy you for again?