Saw something terrible this morning

I was driving on Broughton Rd and at the intersection at Baptist Rd a SOM WS.6 caught my eye. Then I saw it had a ricer spoiler on top of the reg TA spoiler. What a damn shame…so if you know this person please slap him in the back of the head and tell him to sell that car. He does not deserve to have it.

i’ve seen that before too…a couple times actually. absolutely ridiculous

theres a 3rd gen that lives in Irwin with a ricer wing ontop of the stock wing too :kekegay:

I’ve seen it quite a few times in the South Park area.

And he’s not allowed to own another car.

at first i thought you were going to say you saw burnyd in a bikini jogging down rt8.

I’ve seen this TA if its the orange one. ugly as shit…

haha
yep, orange…hence SOM (Sunset Orange Metalic)

BTW I drive past you every week on Conner rd at about 7:25 AM

Some chick drives it adn works down at caste village,i see it all the time…

i bet they know this guy i saw last week
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ndaclub.jpg

If it’s the kid i am thinking of he used to go to my school n had a white gen 2 camaro with headlights colored on with a blue permanent sharpie for that “HID’S” look:doh:

:rofl:

I seen a gtp with a wing and street glow stickers on it…

go up to the kid with the camaro and tell him:

“you’re the reason why arabs fly planes into our shit.”

wow. when idiots rice out f-bods it looks so terrible. why would someone do that?

Same thinking as buying a MR2 n claiming to be a straight guy…

i saw that som ta like a year ago with the wings west wing on it

really? never seen ya. but i come off willow onto conner and turn right onto 88. headin to work normally at that time.
I love wakin up at 7:05, leaving at 7:20, and getting to work at 7:30 :slight_smile:

NDACLUB…nice.

MR2 > GTP

one is a sports car. the other one gets you groceries.

Please explain how an MR2 is a “sports” car? And no the GTP is NOT a sports car so y owiuld i care about ur comment?:bowrofl: