SCMEIDER..............

U lil faggot ass cunt of a peice of shit! U are 17,what the fuck do u know about life? U payed ur lil dues to PS but havent earned the right to post in here u lil cum guzzling gutter slut! Until u have atleast 1000 posts stay the fuck out of here. Have u even hit puberty yet? I htink not! Fuck.u aren’t evev out of highschool yet and claim to make atleast 250,000 a year:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: U are nothing but the shit that comes out my asshole daily and i would flush u down the toilet just like my turds that are bigger than u! Keep jacking off to ur moms bras and pantys and come see us when ur ready to shave u lil fucking waste of a life and bandwdth of Pittspeed1 What do u drive what?:kekegay:

listen sleeper i understand that u had problems when u were younger and everyone picked on u when u were 17 because u didnt hit puberty just because u NEVER hit puberty doesnt mean i havent either…i mean some of us r BIG and others on the other hand r little itty bitty (you)…so dont try to pin ur problems on me…you fuckin pantie wearing,lil pussy ass bitch…P.S. i’d rather have no car than a piece of shit poniac grand pre…i will shit all over ur car!!! ahahaha

O wiat.so u have NO car…the nwaht gives ur lil bitch ass the right ot be on here? And i could of sworn u said u were 16 yet ur mysace says 17? Correct me if i am wrong. I shit more punds a day than u weigh u lil cock sucking diaper wearing,tits sucking for milk lil bitch! DO NOT come up in heree and act like u own this place becasue i will tell u that u will get owned very quik by us and have u cry urself to the dealershp to buy a fucking honda and rice it out and “try to” to be cool. I tell u what…u take out mommy and daddys lil buikc and comes see for a race and we will se what happens,i will bend u over and sapnk ur ass in front of ur lil middle school whores!

is this quick posting under another name?

no

myspace is cool…

might as well be… he acts like it

ok bitch…i will go get my dads camaro and smoke ur bich ass…amd yeah so wat if i like to suck on some tittys…im sorry im not gay like u…and yeah i will put a diaper on so when i shit in it u can wipe my ass and eat the toilet paper…and im gonna take my dirty, slimmy, smelly diaper and im gonna wipe it all over ur car…and u know wat bitch boy i’ll go get a ricer and i’ll put all my money into the fuckin motor and eat ur piece of shit pontiac…by the way its a piece of shit cause u blew 3 motors in ther cause u dont know how to do the shit…so suck on my nuts biatch!!!

noone cares about your dads titty’s and your fake camaro DIAF

dont fuckin talk about my dad pussy!!!
!

o i swear to god…

GOD hates u

so does jesus

dont b mad cause u blow at workin on cars…u blow like blkp42e blows my fuckin nuts

:rofl: who let you escape from the fire?

ahh must be nice to have down syndrome

GOD did…

he has a pussy? take your preteen ass back to myspace

GOD shoulda made ur mom swallow…alot less greif we would have

no i think its time for the time machine … coat hanger scenario.