shift 518 crash kings are afraid of Liter bikes.

adam this thing would wreck ya ,esp seein how ya ride sat night lololol.tony good luck sellin and damn thats cheap

Haha, the 50 in wet ass grass with street tires doesnt count!

yes it does smaller bike =less problems as a beginer ask vlad he will tell ya .that bein said the bike is to big for ya ,now go buy a full leather suit and a nija 250 and you will be good

:rofl:rofl Sorry, you’ll never see my big ass on a 250…

Ill be fine on the bike, I have a very level head, and I know my limits. Id definately be growing into it though…

ask vlad man ,dont be a squid ni99a suit up

I got a jacket :lol

sooooooo sick. GLWS

Adam, if you get this I’m punting you off of it. Just as a warning. I’m thinking you’re going to reconsider purchasing this after learning that little tidbit of information.

Good luck catchin me bitchass :lmao

ill just ride in dkid’s whip and then when we BLOW by you ill reverse-clothesline you with my right foot. thats it and thats all.

:facepalm

WHAT ARE U DOING

seriously bad idea dont argue with me this bike will hurt you

awesome bike, that 1/4 time is nuts !

Silence :lol

Nice knowin you adam

:rofl

:frowning: he was good, but awfully fucking stupid

:lol but really man this is a little crazy dude

dont do it for real, think this through im not saying go and buy a 250 but holly shit man comon

he was a bitch and supposedly delivered me flowers shortly after punting me off a minibike

let him be ,singh what size is your bike? as you are half what adam is

Exactly! Im 220lbs… So I dont want a little bike. Plus, Im GOING to mod one eventually, why start out with a 600, you cant beat a 1000 with full bolt-ons on a 6… Not like I havent riden before either

fine fine !

i may have a smaller dick but my balls are HUGE

oh ya im half white too so i guess you’re right

http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ostrich.jpg