shift 518 crash kings are afraid of Liter bikes.

ya i know on some real shit im just trying to warn ya and say be careful thats all, i dont see it bein a big deal, i started out on some bs too, not that bad, but it wasnt that great of an idea… i have good control over shit tho im no idiot when it comes to playin with fast toys…

but in general u just have to act like a lunatic when someone is telling u they are gonna start out on a stretched 1000 for the first bike

i did my part now go have at it…

btw when u get it i’ll race u on a zx 14 with full exhaust and power commander

:rofl

jsut kidding but it would be a good race, def would whoop yo ass tho ! actually idk… i think so its got mad serious ballz

Fucking SICK bike
G/L man!

singh where is your bike ? what is broke ? wanna sellit ?

Trade for my 2007 Husqvarna SMR 510?

You know you want one… much more rare than a GIXXER :lol

has nothing to do with your limits. it has to do with situations that arise and the split second decision of a n00b that will kill ya…

why not? a stretched bike will burnout, rather than stand up on you. ask Lconrad, he has a stretched, exhaust 1000. its a burnout king… id rather ride a stretched big tire bike than a bolt on, short arm 1000 with a 190 tire.

bad reference. that could happen on any bike. id rather go and die on a 1000, than die on a ninja 250. atleast the people who arrive on scene, wont be like DAMN DUDE GOT CREAMED RIDING A GIRL BIKE

I’m staying out of this.

GLWS. Clean bike.

:rofl :rofl

My first bike was an R1. Respect it, or it WILL disrespect you.

[QUOTE=Mk4 30R;422724]why not? a stretched bike will burnout, rather than stand up on you. ask Lconrad, he has a stretched, exhaust 1000. its a burnout king… id rather ride a stretched big tire bike than a bolt on, short arm 1000 with a 190 tire.

its only stretched 3" over and will deffinatly wheelie, just take a little more effort. See pics in general moto from a while ago.

Adam pick this bike up if you can, just get a full set of chain-mail

its chillin im not gonna ride it for the rest of the year, im not gonna sell it tho i think i might be doin that FI swap this year unless i go to india again, its up in the air

its a slow bike u dont want it :lol

uhm that can happen to any bike, just sayin

…ok :lol

yes it can happen with any bike, but a 1000 cc is less forgiving compared to a 600 cc…but, there’s no point in arguing with n00b squids…and no, riding dirtbikes your entire life does not count as experience…

+1 :lol

So no partial trades, huh?

GLWTS!

Please tell me just how much worse it could be on a 1000 than a 600, Id love to hear it as Ive ridden both…

it’s the low end and instant on torque that is the problem. by the flick of the wrist it’s easier to go up and over compared to a 600. on tight turns too much throttle and you’re done for…the 600 is more forgiving with having less torque and less weight.

but, hey it’s your life. i really shouldnt care if you crash and die…

I appreciate the caringness and all, but you are correct, its my life lol. Same could be said for the car I drive on slicks and skinnies/no swaybars, in a bad situation the car wont handle/stop very well, but its a taken risk that I feel is a payoff for the gained performance. Same way I look at the bike I guess…

and just do a search on google for more experience…

http://forums.sportrider.com/70/6730840/new-riders/which-is-better-a-600-or-1000-for-a-new-rider/index.html

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=585065

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=155621

DAMN

RE LAX ***** and dont u b callin me a n00b squid

:rofl

and from those links

“There is no way to describe how hard the 1000cc machines pull and words cannot express how fast and tempermental they are. The throttle response is frightening and it goes from devilishly fast to “ludicris speed” in mere seconds.”

:lol guy must of had a boring life

bump for one of the baddest bikes around