shift 518 crash kings are afraid of Liter bikes.

SAE corrected with a pro rider. Magazine times are not real world times. Tony’s bike is faster than an 09 cbr1000, I’ll put money on it.

:facepalm It will run a bit slower at stock hp levels due to the extra weight yes, but I wouldnt plan on leaving it stock for very long, and thats when the sway arm comes into play. Have you seen drag bikes?? There are alot of variables as to why it could have went slower, DA, rider, etc etc…

Word:thumbup

I’d still rather have a 08+ 1000rr though :lol

Honda fag :lol

I’m not questioning its speed one bit but if a 600 isnt enough speed for ya why would you start with anything but the fastest 1000? I would think a 10 second 1/4 wouldnt be enough since a CBR1000 could take you on the highway, assuming in this benchrace that it could of course.

Brand loyalty lol. Im a Suzuki guy, theyve always been good to me.

09 R1 ftw

jk :rofl i dont give a fuck !

The is the most retarded thread I have ever read on this forum(besides failvis threads.)

There are way too many ignorant people on this site.

Spend the money on making the car faster of all you want is straightline acceleration.

It’s smarter than paying insurance on two 1/4 mile vehicles, you won’t have to worry about gear, rain or cold weather either.

The guy has made his mind, everyone knows your stance on this and I share the same sentiments but hes an adult and can make his own decisions, its a dead horse at this point.

Making the car go 140+ = HUGE cash. Cheaper to buy a bike and whatnot

$10K bike + $1K tax and reg.
$1K gear
$1K insurance a year.

$13K could go along way.

Not far enough brother, 13K would cover the safety requirements for going that fast, suspension, and maybe the built rear. Id be looking at $30K or so realistically. It’ll happen down the line, just not now…

so very true , a 8 point for my car is 4k in tubing alone prebent for my car .id still need hank to weld it up for me

Yup, and at the point of doing that, Im going ALL out, and building something retarded. When it gets done, it wont be out until it has sub 9 second potential. But thats 3-4yrs down the road unfortunatly…