Shift518 Membership benefit for Wud VW Saturday August 28

havent been keeping up on this, did we come up with an actual date?

May I suggest a glance at post #93

ahh why thank you kind sir…i did see that i guess it just didnt click, ill be there

Title and first post should be updated. Would like to see a decent number of people there. I am 100% in at this point.

Thanks man! I will see u there.

same here, i have a relaible vehicle and have nothing planned so ill see you all there

:thumbup

I will be attending but at this point im not sure I will be getting on the dyno.

:clap I don’t believe it, you don’t have the willpower to pass up a dyno session.

Stoked for this, convinced meizdjnick to come too.

wish I didn’t have to work :(… I’d love to bring the eg

any chance of this going later than 2pm?

man i am bummed i can’t make this. Take a ton of pics daryl and mike I will call you next wk.

Whos gunna do the cookin then! lol

Its all good dudeski… get at me when you can man.

I was thinking about it

My car has been on the dyno enough. Why keep throwing it on, for the wear and tear? I am happy with how the car sits

Add back 3* timing, run 150 shot and lets see the magic.

u mean remove 3 deg? I dont wana have to clean up an oil mess!

no he means add it, he thinks smokin is pussy footing around the timing with his n20 :lol

:ponder:eek3 unless daryl bought the biggest george foreman ever having me cook would be very bad lmao :cry:

I’ll be there in the morning with my Legacy (awd no dyno loelr) however my friend is going to join me to dyno his 335i w/ a chip. He’s going to do a no chip vs. chipped run to see what the difference is.

Cannot attend tomorrow. I’m going on a self-guided flatwater kayak tour on the upper schroon river in the morning.

yah see the magic BOOM

plus, you have Hp tuners cable…I cant do shit without it.

frankly, I hardly drive the car anymore. I have been driving the civic the last 2 weeks.