Albany Speed Shop DYNO operations coming JUNE 21

Hey all,

Our brand new L & S dynos are in production now and will be completed and installed by early August. However, I have had so many inquiries about DYNO work that i am co-op with an associate to have another one here by this coming MONDAY JUNE 21.

It will be a Dyno Dynamics 450DS

We will be installing this machine on Moday and accepting appointments as soon as Tuesday or Wednesday.

The prcing will be less then what is posted on the www.albanyspeedshop.com site. We will post pricing soon.

Thanks for your interest.

Darryl

Spread the word for us. We’ll have one dyno in operation by Tuesday or Wednesday next week and then FOUR dynos in August.

Albany Speed Shop. Taking Speed seriously!

Darryl F. Carl

Albany Speed Shop
We tune it Right, You turn it Left!
www.AlbanySpeedShop.com

http://shift518.gom-host.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2018&dateline=1276173754

NICE! DD’s have shootout mode correct? that should shut up damn near anyone who has any issue with the numbers an area car puts down.

smokin you should sign up bro.

i think i will have to throw the mr2 on there and lay down my 114hp!!!

that pretty awesome, i might need to check you guys out!

Hey speedsters!

Fun is about to begin!

this is the machine will will have until ours arrives and then perhaps we’ll have Four Dyno’s!!

http://www.dyno.com.au/dyno/controller/specs/show2WD450DSPage

Its a good one also!

Ill keep you posted or stop in Monday afternoon, we’ll be moving it in and eager to get something on it!

DC

New Sign!

DC

nice.

I’ll be swinging by over the next few days!

any interest in doing a dyno day???

What did you have in mind. Just a period of time for power pulls. No tuning for a group rate or discount per person?
Howanu people do you think we could get? What cost are you thinking?

I’m interested and listening.

Your move. Lmao

a dyno day would consist of just one day…say from 11am to 5pm or something along those lines (just making a example) and a cheaper rate per person for 2 or 3 pulls (like $75 per person). Just a time for power pulls.

honestly, the amount of people that would be interested would depend on the cost of the pulls. A local shop did a dyno day last year and it turned out ok…synapse did one two years ago and it was a huge event. Atleast 10 cars on the dyno with pizza and drinks and what not.

+1, had like 4 cups of that chili :excited:excited:excited:excited

Dyno the dumper

Here’s what Im thinking:

1. Its time to plan the first “meet”,
  2. We’ll have a bbq party.
  3. We’ll do a dyno pull party during this time
  4. Everyone’s WELCOME.

Interestingly, I want YOU ALL as SHIFT518 members to help me plan this.
I will accept all ideas for times, cost, foods, DATES etc.
TOGETHER we will design the first PULL PARTY …

***Shift518 Moderators could be key in helping this by making the topic “sticky” and assisting me in organizing the event.

I will start a new topic for this ONLY (hopefully).
We should look to Late June early July to schedule.

Lets the good ideas and Good times BEGIN!!

Darryl

we will discuss this more tomorrow when Im at the shop.

I’m very interested in getting in on this dyno day, would be nice to get numbers on a different style dyno (this is a dynojet right?)

What are you thinking per person cost wise will be my deciding factor =P

is the DD450DS a 2 or 4 wheel dyno? because we have quite a few AWD/4WD guys on here that would jump on if they could.

Its supports awd IIRC

2 wheel

when i read this:
http://www.dyno.com.au/dyno/controller/specs/show2WD450DSPage
i saw the 4x4/awd section but didn’t read the brackets after it saying “4WD/AWD cars, recreational vehicles (with selectable single axle drive)”