Dyno Day - SATURDAY Oct. 8th

My schedule changed around a bit and now I can’t run a dyno day next week. Instead I’ll run one this Saturday.

I’m going to do things a little differently this time.

Only 30 bucks a head, but there will be no prize money. 1 warmup plus 2 pulls as usual. I don’t expect a huge turnout since the summer is dying down. I’m doing this as a favor to a bunch of regular customers who have been asking me to run one last dyno day for the season. All are welcome!

10 AM start as usual. See you there! :slight_smile:

Mike McGinnis
Innovative Tuning
2756 Transit Rd.
West Seneca, NY 14224-2523
Voice/Fax: (716) 674-2334
sales@InnovativeTuning.com
http://www.InnovativeTuning.com

very cool, I’ll spread the word. my buddy has been dying to get his '03 lightning on the rollers. :tup:

hmm…i’ve been meaning to make one of these. since NYI looks like rain, i think i might have to attend this instead

might head up…

put the fucking M3 on the DYNO

slightly o/t, but I remember reading this before… is it true that the e46 M3 can’t be dyno’ed unless you yank the radiator, put in a cooling tower, and hack some software? something about the tire speed not agreeing with indicated speed and the comp yanks the spark?

don’t remember all the specifics, but it was steve dinan saying it. :shrug:

that would suck… but either way you just gave skunk another reason not to do it.

i know in SilverGTPs car when we would go around turns the traction control would kick in cause the front and rear tires were different sizes… thus turning them @ different speeds @ the hub… but aparently it doesn’t effect them on the dyno

i dont think that the e36 have that problem.

yeah, I remember it was only the e46 he mentioned, can’t say if that holds true for any of the other ///m’s. I don’t think it would harm the car, just not put down full power until the comp recalibrated. just some odd :fyi: stuff I heard.

carry on :smiley:

we cant give skunk any excuses

i might cum and see what the bitch turns out

I have a leaf blower and some nitrous oxide that says we can make another 50 rwhp by spray that shit into the turbo air inlet

does it come with a blown head gasket!!! ahahaa

i’ll be there, but the 7 won’t, i blew an oil seal on the primary turbo so it is out of commission…

Ouch. Sorry to hear it man. Still that’s better than a seal on the engine. :slight_smile:

damn that sucks man, fixing it b4 winter or r u done till next yr?

perfect excuse to go single anyways :wink:

Jay, you should go and get a dyno chart for the Terblo Probe.

i actually think i will, as long as i’m not going with kyle to cleveland, i should know soon

hey CRAP i work from 8-2 on saturday (edit my dad will let me out at noon) …if i make it there a little after noon will i be ok??? if skunke doesnt show imight take the NA 6 class :slight_smile: