Dyno Day Saturday 6/29

ok, so those of you that know me and have been to my dyno days in the past know what im about. Cheap dyno passes, a lot of fun and of course ill be serving up some sorta ridiculous dish for free such as steak, hot dogs, and hamburgers. yes, that’s right for all you free loaders out there. lol Come get your fill of steak and food, but atleast try to bring a friend that wants to strap there car down so im not sitting there with my thumb up my ass. :smiley:

same as always, $50 per car gets you up to 3 passes if you like. Light Trucks and extremely low cars are more then welcome as always. :slight_smile:

june 29th???

Hmmm I’m Down To Eat Some Steak, And Strap Down The 240 And Do Nothing but Make Some Noise :tup:

Maybe I will see if the nova or maro can go over 300rwhp :frowning:

im in, see what the ///m does stock before i mod the shit out of it

Sounds good to me

Got a motorcycle mount?

:tup: always a good time, in

Sounds good :tup:

I am interested in what my m3 puts down. Where is your shop? somewhere in Lancaster right?

I need to go to one of these!

Ill prob come hangout

can i run my wheeler?

im in. ill take another run. hopefully will have some exhaust work and a intake that actually does something. And steak is a plus. Hit me up with a Pm John i can prob get you into reastraunt depot or order you anything you need through my work.

im in.

I’m in as usual, I’ll bring a friend or two to dyno.

Hope I can make it…Would like to see what the old man ride puts down before I consider selling it.

Maybe, never been to a meet.

I should be in

I’m down

motor cycle mount and atv mount. hmmmmmm lemme look into this. atv shouldn’t be an issue. but lemme look into bike.