J&S Dyno Day.

Well the season is closing out, I know almost everyone is either building for next year or fixing what they broke this year. We were tossing around the idea of having one more dyno day before winter officially hits, if we get enough interest well set it up in a couple weeks. Well have plenty of food and drinks for everyone, and hopefully close the season right with some impressive numbers. Tossing around the idea of a cash prize for highest dyno numbers also.

Sunday, November 29th @ 9:30am - ??
The pittspeed rate will be $40 for 3 pulls with afr read outs.

Directions Here!

Anyone interested just let me know and well plan from there.

I am interested in seeing what the 240 does on a Mustang Dyno. Lets try to make it soon, as soon as they throw salt my car goes off insurance.

I’m ready whenever you guys are just need a few days notice to get some work out of the way and get everything ready

need to get my ass in gear and get a car and slap a motor in for some stock baselines

Who the fuck is J&S ???

WHAT
WHERE
WHO
WTF
WHY

OK edit, where the hell is verona without googler ?

Will my dually fit?

Do you have any problems with running open cutouts at your location? Not sure how strict some dynos are because of noise restrictions.

What is your location and how much for flat dyno time? I need to do some tweaking after I swap injectors.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50915 that thread should have your answers.

maybe the diesel will make an appearance since the TA is down

The dually should fit with only 1 wheel on each side.
We have no restrictions on noise until 9pm, so bring it down!
Were at 227 sandy creek rd. Verona PA 15147

Wayne your poor t/a lol

yeah that old lady that was there was a fucking cunt

Tossing around the idea of a cash prize for highest dyno numbers also.

I’m in

Can’t wait to see what your car puts down Justin

Anyone else interested

Gotta be soon as well, i’m suppose to drop insurance in december but would risk it for a dyno pull or 2 :slight_smile: I’m curious. Cant be raining or snowing day of either lol

Weekend after thanksgiving?

i would be up for spectating and food lol

x2

That may be doable…dec 5-6. Nov 29 would be sweet, suppose to be sunny. May be deer huntin in the morning on saturday dec 5 if you do it that day…depending on how first day goes :slight_smile:

I can do it this weekend if people want, either the 28th or 29th just trying to get a few more interested before we do it