J&S Dyno Day.

If it was over Thanksgiving weekend I would come out for sure. We will be in town all weekend at the parents houses.

If it is a go I will see if Kurt (T70 TSI) will be around to stop.

Which day is better for everyone Saturday or Sunday

If this weekend sunday looks better due to weather forecast but its way to early to tell how its gonna turn out

Probably in Jay.

I’ll run it sunday then if anyone can’t make it Sunday and needs a different day just call me and well set up a time for the same rate. But the main day will
be Sunday I’ll be at the shop around 930. People can come
whenever I’ll run it all day

get that rear fixed and lets dial youre car in!! stock bottomend power club :slight_smile:

I will be in on Sunday.

First time on a dyno, hope I have my shit together right :slight_smile:

I have a bachelor party on saturday so I will have to play sunday by ear but I should be in

Oh, dyno days! Wish I would be able to spectate the dually on those rollers.

so Sunday the 29th of November @ 9:30am, correct?

Correct that’s when I’ll be starting, gonna
run it all day long have a few evos I tuned interested and a couple Honda I did in
the area, trying to spread the word but from the texts I got back tonight we should have around 8-10 cars interested plus you guys so should hopefully be a nice turn out

i might stop down, i could bring my laptop with me as well

Anyone planning on bringing a truck let me know so I can find a
way to strap it Down.

Quick your more than welcome to, if anyoe needs more than 3 pulls let me know well figure it out, anyone who would like to get dynod but can’t make it Sunday also let me know I can run you Saturday or even Friday for the same rate.

I wasnt planning on tuning my car during these pulls but if its available maybe we can try playing with timing abit as i think my air fuel is where i wanted it to be. I just need to get there in one piece and let the car cool down before getting into it :slight_smile:

No problem man like I said well figure it out.

New to all this but I’m interested. What is a Dyno for? I know tuneing but do you do it or do I have to know how to do it and have the tools to do it? I have a 97 TA vert LT1 auto, pretty much just stock except for a Borla Exhaust and a Cheap E-Bay CAI. Would it be worth it for me bring her down or should I wait till I do more to her and learn more about her. I currently just have her covered up and sleeping in the garage. She’s just sort of my play thing, and I only take her out on nice weekends. I ran her once down Beaver this year at the flashlight drags but I did Whoreable. Got Blown away by two differant trucks. And my Throttle stuck on both runs. I have since fixed that problem by I would really like to make her run like she’s suppossed to. Also was thinkin of putting in rear gears and a stall for next year so would a dyno now just be a waste of time and $$ ?

New - Be trying to cherp second !!!!

Buy a Foxbody 5.0 mustang, Quit playing around with LT1’s :slight_smile:
Rosie needs to be in jail. Time for a true slut that won’t cost much or hard to figure out.

Or get a real whore.

Buy/Build a LSx from JJs automotive. She will scream 500 +hp and no vice cops will ever notice

Rosie is a slut, Quit playing with LT1’s

Time for a LSx swap from JJ’s

It is always good to get a baseline and see what your starting with before mods.

True baselines help determine how well the things you’ve changed have helped the car, a dyno day is simply that, well put your car on strap it down do a pull to redline , and the dyno will read off hp/tq numbers to te wheels. Yes dyno’s are used for tuning it’s a great tool for really seeing what your car is doing at every different rpm/load cell, if you’d like tuned I’m sure myself or someone else could help, but if your planning on modding it, might as well get some baseline numbers , do the work you want done then get it tuned