10/23 New Era Performance Dyno Day

Next tuesday, October the 23 we will hold a dyno day where you can bring in your car and dyno it. $50 will get you 3 pulls, and whoever nails the highest number, gets their money back.

FWD and RWD only. starts at 10:30 a.m. well stop at 5 unless there is a line of people waiting to get on the dyno, then we will stay longer.

for those who dont know we are no longer located at 95 mt read Blvd, we are now at 1322 Buffalo Road in a parking lot behind On-Trac auto sales. if you need more directions feel free to pm myself, johnny (studderin), matt (BLKUUS6), or mike (mike72678). or if you just have any other questions. we will have a sheet ready to sign up when you arrive, first come first serve.

You guys should have one on weekend…Some of us work 9-5 :slight_smile:

I think I might attend this. I dont plan on breaking any records though.

What did Johnny dyno with his GP?

well stay late if theres enough interest :gotme:

its tough finding a date where everyone (employees) is availible on the weekends.

prizes for lowest recordable hp?

sweet, but i can’t make it during those hours…

wbo2?

hmmmm. i could make it back in time for work if i got there early enough haha.

yes we have a wideband

what are is this around? i never heard of the streets mentioned and to be completely honest i’m too lazy to look anything up…

if memory serves me right its pretty much just a left turn off the highway and down a little bit.

:picard:

Super easy to get there. You get off the highway and its up on the left a little.

west side of Rochester

maybe I’ll show up :stuck_out_tongue:

mapquest

1322 Buffalo Road
Rochester NY 14624

Merge onto I-190 S / NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY. 4.5 miles

Merge onto I-90 E / NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY E via EXIT 1-52 on the LEFT toward BUFFALO AIRPORT / ALBANY
NY (Portions toll). 47.5 miles

Merge onto I-490 E via EXIT 47 toward RT-19 / LEROY / ROCHESTER. 16.9 miles

Take the RT-33 E exit- EXIT 7A- toward GATES CENTER. 0.3 miles

Merge onto BUFFALO RD / NY-33. 1.4 miles

Left onto road bewteen Infield Bar and spot Realilty

End @ New Era Performance
1322 Buffalo Rd, Rochester, NY 14624, US

If I have off, I will go just to see what the winter beater puts down.

sun is MOMS NYI,
saturdays are :snky: install day

bump for tomarrow