10/1/10 (Friday) 10am - 6 pm or whenever all the cars have run - Dyno Day!!!

A lot of people have been asking for a dyno day and I’m sorry it didn’t come until this late in the season, but we’ve been really busy with scheduled dyno time and tuning all year.

10/1/10 (Friday) 10am - 6 pm or whenever all the cars have run

2 runs front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, all wheel drive or four wheel drive will all be at the same discounted rate for the dyno day. $73.56+tax=$80.00

Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216

Please make sure the car runs safely and is safe to drive at wide open throttle and high speeds, because that’s what a dyno pull involves. If the car isn’t safe to race it may not be safe to run on a dyno. That means it must track straight, can’t have dry rotted or chorded tires, leak fluids etc. If the car is deemed unsafe it will not be run.

Also, we dyno lowered cars all the time, but there is a limit to how low a car can be. It has to clear the ramps, rollers, and we need room to strap it down safely. If your car has very little ground clearance it may not fit on the dyno without scraping (if at all) so keep that in mind. This is a rare thing, but I mention it now to avoid any surprises. Most cars we put on the dyno are lowered and still have plenty of clearance so again…this is not a common problem.

Cars only.

Dammit I will be at Englishtown for Sakedown. Postpone it to the next weekend lol.

i hope i get a comp check in time so i have something to blow, i missed this last time

Cars only, and Jack’s truck? I gotta see what this thing is doing before I do the upgrades…

Or I can put real numbers up with my car…

Might have to take off of work to come out and video.

Wasnt dyno day $20 in the past? $80 for 2 pulls with no tuning … no thanks.

$75 = http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?78749-Dyno-Day-10am-6pm-(maybe-later)-Friday-11-13-09&highlight=dyno+day

$75 = http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?74883-Dyno-Day-10am-6pm-(maybe-later)-Friday-8-28-09&highlight=dyno+day

He had a $25 dyno day like once 4 years ago as a promotion, but that was never the norm.

no trucks? I wanted some baseline numbers. :frowning:

IN!!! finally get some numbers for this thing. Any guesses?

1 motor
1 bottle

Do you do a first come first serv or a sign up sheet? I would rather not take the day off work.

CHODA, You can’t make it either… You are coming to SHAKEDOWN with me!

Sorry to everyone posting about not running trucks, I think I am responsible for the cars only part. ><

WTF did you do?

Oh and the fact that Mike had to basically use a shoe horn to fit my truck into the shop and onto the dyno.

^^ lol yeah it’s a tight squeeze…

No trucks sorry.

People show up and their name goes on the list at that point. We just run down the list in order. Usually we’re busiest on dyno days from noon til 4 pm if that helps…

Damn it, yet another pwned by the cars only

what about an el camino???
J/k :stuck_out_tongue:

shit. well ill be there around 12:30 on my lunch or after 5. ill keep you updated.
Thanks Mike

edit -

Ill leave work at 4 and come straight there!!!

Mike, Think we can get some mid-day updates? Thanks

I was there about 11:30 and there were no cars at all… Get your asses over there people!

Lonley Dyno: