July 3rd 10AM Start - DYNO DAY round 2!!!

The dyno day will run most of the day and the Kings/Queens will be crowned that night.

Max of 25 cars per event. The entrance fee will be only 35 bucks. First come, first served. This is the cheapest you’ll find for dyno pulls anywhere. Each car gets 2 runs to make their best numbers. 2WD cars/trucks only.

Categories and payouts based on 25 cars (will pay out based on fraction of cars run out of 25):
4 cyl NA high hp - $85
4 cyl power adder high hp - $85
6+ cyl NA high hp - $85
6+ cyl power adder high hp - $85

Rotary power adder would be in 6+ cyl power adder
Rotary NA would be in 4 cyl NA

Race gas is fair game in all classes as is water or alcohol injection. We will be selling 112 octane unleaded at the shop during the day.

The overall WHP king for the day gets an extra $15 to bring their payout to $100 or. The first runner up in each category gets 10% off their next dyno and/or tuning purchase (dyno days aside).

If it’s a nice day we’ll be doing all the pulls outside, same as last time.

Good shiet Mike - maybe i can actually make it out now…

if i am not in NYC i will come

my cars so fast it would fly off your dyno.:wink:

I will show this time!

i’m gunna definitely try and be there this time around.

If im not stuck working again ill be there. The GTPenis should be less slow by then :tup:

If my passanger-side turbo doesn’t go by then :tup:

Somebody better break 300 whp this time! LOL

HAHAHAHHAAH

In a Lumina.

Hey… I may have a snky V6 that will take the NA spot.

maybe i’ll do it this time, just so everybody doesn’t get mad again

A few pulls before the Poopra’s party sounds like a good idea. I might be able to get an untuned pull in there.

X…

Everyone must show up for that day… I am turning 27… YIKES I am old…

Three days earlier I’ll be three years older :wink:

X…

hmmm… might have to come out and play… could be fun I guess…

and I am not sure about my new custom title! lol

Ahhh, I feel much better… :wink:

I am in! Can I paypal you the money Mike?

Nobody pre-paid last time so this time I’m doing first come first served. Just bring cash with you the day of the event. :tspry:

-Mike

Last time nobody prepaid so I’m just doing first come first served this time. Cash only to keep it simple and keep the day moving.

too bad its not awd!!