10/23 New Era Performance Dyno Day

we should be here as late as 10pm, so stop by after work, well be here.

ooooh 10pm? I may stop after work!

:snky:

:tspry:

We stayed late tonight, and modded the shop gocart. We killed the old mini chopper bike, and gave it away on the move.
I gutted the airbox, gave it a better alinmemt, took the muffler off, and made a sweet 3/4 to 1.5 header :pimp: its pretty fast now, dose sweet donuts. I almost fliped it a few times. Shockwave is scard of it, :gay2:

be sure to rip it around the parking lots, Im sure it will be broke sometime tomarrow.

ugh not happenin for me…gay…

we gotta order the sneaky pete kit for it lol

10 shot ftw!

AWD owns me
although when i make the trip up there, ill make sure im coming back faster.

How did this go?

I got there at 12:30 and was the first car there, not sure about later. I put down somewhat low numbers for my mods(Stage 2, intake, full exhaust.) Might have a boost leak somewhere, and A/F was in the mid/low 10’s above 4,000.

243 HP
306 TRQ

Was expecting at least 260, but who knows, I’ve trapped 107 with the car in nice cold weather, so I’ll say track times are a better indicator than a dyno. Probably going to get DTEC to tune it though and hardpipes. I wish I could go to the track this Sunday to see if I actually lost power, but I won’t be here.

I wasn’t there, but think shawn said 7-8? LS1 we did was the most power, turbo desile truck most tq

right on. haha we were gonna close at 5 cause no one was coming, then a whole bunch of cars started showing up

go kart fucking rocks…

haha

:tspry: :snky:

We’ll do this again real soon cause the weather sucked , I can’t open the shop up on a weekend right now , so I have to do a week day , anyone up for Wednesday next week to repeat ?

and think if you wern’t a fat kid. :wink:

it will be faster still

next time you take in the rain, tape up the front holes drilled in the airbox.

hahahaha ZING

http://www.ryansgoblog.com/images/mario_kart_ds1.jpg

pic from brads laps

Hahaha that thing rocks, whats scary is the lack of stopping power relative to how fast it is.

LOL

it dons’t have a front swaybar. you cant drive it naymore, you and your buddy sam strano say its unsafe. LOL