: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

Damn…

thank you nicole for telling me about this thread.
you obviously all know this other tools side of the story. unfortunately it isnt true. i was trying to work a deal with him for the taillights, yes. i NEVER received any payment for them. i sold them locally over a month ago to a guy off unysoc. i put up turbo for sale thread and this guy goes hunting for any post of mine he can find to say i scammed him. YET AGAIN, i never received ANY payment from him. if i had he would have gotten the taillights. i reported his harassing posts to admin and mods on nasioc but they havent done anything about it yet. im sure because of my local rep. none of you believe me or dont want to believe what i have to say but the simple truth is it didnt go down like hes claiming. ive said my peace. believe what you will. good day.

So the guy manifested a scanned check that was obviously cashed in and stamped by the bank upon being cashed out of no where? Banks just dont cash/stamp and scan checks because they feel like it…

he may have a scanned check, but not one with MY signature on it. i did NOT receive any payment from him.

http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/1aSTIg1/reply.jpg

???

ive stated my case… from now on, believe what you will. im not replying again to this thread. good day all.

You sir have failed. AGAIN!

HAHA, did you see Jays05 reply to that thread?! lmao

He came from out of no where, lol.

Jay w/ the WHAMMY! on Nasioc…LOL!

Travis, theres been a lot of bullshit, some of us have been skeptical while others downright bash you…

I’m sorry man that sounds like complete B.S. to me.

And generaly they won’t show your signature for security puproses…

Maybe your mom cashed it on ya :rofl\

but that PM doesnt lie, you fucked yourself admit it and get over it

Truf

Somebody post the video with the bank on nasioc, I don’t wanna get points there.

ROFL on my my that may be too much. Jay - O’Toole’s tomorrow for a beer? Dunno if you saw the thread?

Sounds good but I dunno if I’ll have my STI back yet.

I can pick you up if you need a ride. Oh, and check the Nasioc thread…I done did it. LOL

Dude you sold the wheels too?

who made travis koch=scammer ?

surprised?

Not even just a little.