Travis' STi-Tragedy or Karma? !!!NWSWN!!!

so if one of my cars burts into flames, do i get a “feel bad fund” as well?

No, because you just asked for it.
Travis didn’t ask any of us for anything.

yikes… :catfight…not a smart post…here we go…

yes, and he didnt ask aceptance for the pink rims either, more of a FUCK you i have pink rims on a 12sec car.

jesus, has everyone turned into a super sensitive dickhead just cause Trav’s car burnt? WTF?!

Yes :rofl

Sure have. :lol

its called respect when times are hard we stand by our friends .

sound like pity to me.

losing your car to fire doesn’t earn you respect.

+1

I do pity Travis, it sucks that he’s $$$$$$$$ deep into that thing and now he’s got nothing to show for it, and yes it is his own fault he’s that in the hole, but it’s not his fault it caught on fire… I’m still gonna try to help him out.

still throughout all the bullshit, all his stupid ass w/e

his car was sick. dont care what you say.

from what i have read throughout the few months i have been apart of this forum, sounds like Karma bit him in his skinny ass hard.

I never mentioned travis or anything about the “sickness” of his car, find a clue.

of course I feel bad for the guy. But I’m not going to become a whiney little crybaby bitch on the forums because of if. Life goes on and even Travis has seemed to accept it (props to you for how you’ve handled it so far)… its the rest of you are are still crying “respect” and posting around like you are on thin ice.

The only thing I asked of everyone that was there that night, was not to say a word of it until we saw how Travis would handle it… I didn’t want to have to put him on suicide watch or something. :rofl
He is taking it the best that can be imagined, and that’s awesome. Life goes on. No one was hurt. Awesome.

But it still sucks.

wasnt aimed at you, just quoted your last (bottom) statement. So the next time you get hostile, ego shoots through the roof, and your love with downgrading me, THINK

Nicely worded :rofl

Gotta find it to get it eh? :rofl

if it wasn’t directed at me then you shouldn’t have quoted me… common sense.

if you think “find a clue” is hostile, “downgrading” (maybe you mean degrading, eh?), or a result of some massive ego then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

no its every other fucking post, after me. always. you/cliff/all the keyboard egos are making this site shitty.

I have, really? prove it!