The point of the next major story on this board is...

ALWAYS carry a fire extinguisher in your car. In fact, tonight I’m going to buy another one so I have 2 of them incase one fails.

Be safe
Travis

EDIT-my condolences go out to the effected party. I can’t imagine how you feel. Times like this are when communities such as this one can make a difference with sheer #'s of people that care.

please lets keep this a litle low as of there are many circumstances that should not be said on the board …all of us are ok i got the car off the road before anything major happened but the car is a total loss nothin left …thank you for those who stopped and helped right now im just glad i smelled the fire before it got into the dash

my condolances goes out to you guys. i hope everything kind of works out so the person doesn’t have to eat everything. :sad :sad

this really makes me think twice about a heavily modded car.

this really sucks…cant stop thinking about it…

I wounder how the hell it happened to begin with.

thank you again guys one more reason not to mod a d/d …this whole ordeal made me think twice about where i run cars now it at the track only

Everyone on this forum with a modded car (esp a fuel system that has had a wrench touch it) needs to go buy an extingisher tomorrow. If you ‘dont have time’, fucking make time.

There IS a super baller oem bmw fire extinguisher I could buy :shifty :rofl

:+1 if we had one the car would still be here at least we are all ok i got a headache from a smoke engolfed cab but ok

10 dollars at walmart for one that works just as good. Go get it TOMORROW.

im buying one for the dub this weekend

hey john, pm sent.

no p/m recieved

check again, sent it after the post

sorry to hear this is when full coverage comes in handy it worth the extra money every month… :headbang

got it

Wow, I was there and I still don’t know what to say… I’m just so sorry and I seriously would like to get some kind of fund raiser together for Travis. I’ll post mor tomorrow I’m to tired…

true the kid is fucked …not sure if insurance will cover due to prob,s

I’d edit the post and remove the aforementioned name, but if the said party needs it, I’ll throw some money in no question.

Unfortunately, I HIGHLY doubt insurance will cover it, not just for the obv reason…but simply because there was no accident, it’s a car with aftermarket parts installed, many of which not by a licensed shop…I wish you luck trav.

as would i.