Not bashing the other Travis, but...

The new season is just about underway. You NEED to have an extinguisher in your. It could happen to YOU next. Go buy it tomorrow, you have NO excuse to not have one. This goes for ANYONE with a modified car on this board.

I have one because I drive this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

this is true i do need one ,thanks for the reminder early we dont need another travideeee

I’ve been meaning to pick one up, where do I get one? Harbor Freight?

or walmart.

a kiddie one is good.

I’ll scoop one this week for sure then.

Its on my “to do” list and has been for a long ass time. I really need to get one though, Z’s seem to go up in flames ALL the time

+1, I’m not really sure where to get one/ what kind I should get…

That’s what I has

I’ll see your extinguisher and raise you:

http://assets0.saferacer.com/images/P/513_1_lg.gif

I don’t know if these things have to be approved or not, but I’d skip Harbor Freight on this purchase and go to Wal-Mart, Target, etc. I got a couple nice ones at Wal-Mart for the Vette, specifically made for autos as I remember.

whats that for ?when jammer or fizzle burn ya

Time to take the few minutes to get one.

Ahhh ok, yeah I was going to hit up Target or Wal-Mart before HF anyways. What brands? Any specifics other than ‘Kiddie’?

Not sure on brand names, but like I said I got two at Wally World that are specifically made for keeping in the car. Like 13 bucks or something apeice as I remember.

• 1 i do need 1

I always carry a big ass industrial one with me. I’ve caught mine on fire a few times, never had to use the extinguisher though. Once it was a towel / rag i had on the floor in the back seat, once it was the back of the front seat, and then once it was the carpet. All were extinguished with fits of stamping and swearing. So I guess what I’m saying is that if you can’t afford an extinguisher, practice frantically stamping and swearing, you’ll be ok.

I believe I need one also to Race at certian tracks. Which I WILL DO this year Jclark

Nope you dont and nope you wont.

I will! just most likley co-driving my buddys Porsche