turboSHO caught on fire

I am sad that is all

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9d591839-d93b-4f5a-a5ea-9a2101277a27.htm

That sucks what started it?

Some how I am not surprised though…

Damn, sorry to hear Alex

The car did leak a lot of “EVERYTHING” soooo…
But yeah manG. Glad youre ok.

at least its not like a total loss. sucks tho

Good thing you have fire coverage. LOL

I’m suprised the hood didn’t get fucked up.

Hopefully everything works out for you.

:tup: to it not being a total loss and everything being OK

dude thats shitty… at least it didnt do too much damage… time to fix any/all leaks ?

it looks like the oil feed line failed and was spraying on the exhaust but now the car idles rough and has a missfire, or at least it did when i was pullin in my driveway. I havent started it since the fire was put out.

was the heat sheild still on the oil line when u guys took care of the exhaust leak ?

it was kinda there for a reason :P\

edit: haha:

sorry to hear alex.

doesnt look terrible. now you just gotta put the engine/trans and clean that beeetch up then install again and look pimp

hey alex … as long as we have to pull the engine trany to get everything clean … can we convert it to RWD too ???

ugh sorry to hear bro…but youre alright and its fixable. just make it faster now lol

wonder how much of the wiring harness was melted.

good luck.

didnt it start on fire a bit on track day too…? I do remember seeing flames when you were lapping before. Sux man.

Jeller

that was a passanger side transmission seal. on left turns the oil would follow the axle out then when it hit the cv joint it would sling it out onto the rear bank exhaust. once the exhaust cooled down the fire went out. This time it was a pressureized oil line spraying on the exhaust. (I think)

it farted a fireball out of the engine bay, but nothing was damaged in any way by that, it was just some tranny fluid that turned into a fireball

that fireball and this fire are 2 totaly unrelated deals, as this is a failure of an oil line

we dont need no water.
Let the motherfucker burn.

dam that sucks i liked that car

good times alex lol… hopefully it wasnt anything major