boosted SHO is aliiiiive :)

today we made a major thrash, and at about midnight we fired it up and took it around the block some

-were still waiting for the proper MAF to come in
-we still ahve to build the filter —> turbo pipe
-i have to refab one of the ehaust pipes, as it winds up to close to the lower rad hose
-still have to build an exhaust
-send the Tweecer out to be updated to a “real time” setup for easy on the fly tuning

after that its little shit, like heat sheilds for the bumper cover & waset gate dump pipe, install the turbo heat sheild (pot) reinstall the PS cooler, set fuel pressure ect

after everything is finalized, it will be tune time, but i must say this thing spools FAST … brake boosts damn good on part throttle too

the night ended when a cheektowaga cop pulled us over for loud exhaust, we pulled into somedudes driveway as the cop flipped his lights on, no tickets tho

:tup:

edit it would have been at taffys tonight if i hadnt managed to stun my arm with the welder, apparently electricity DOESNT take the shortest path, it takes the most ENTERTAINING one … which left me with a left arm that felt like it was asleep for like 4 hours yesterday

oh well, it should be there next sunday, hopefully with a boostable base tune

:tup: awesome…alex i want a ride I’m used to piss slow SHO’s :lol:

Cool, sounds like a neat project. :tup: Hope you guys get it finished up with minimal BS.

awesome :tup:

:tup:

kick-ass fellas! :tup:

I request everything be done by next Tuesday. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear everything is almost done, especially since Alex and I had been talking about doing this project for so long, then I went and bought a First Gen and enjoyed 5-speed much more than the slushbox. And found someone who loved my 94 more than I did :frowning: Oh well, I can’t wait to check this ish out!

And if everything is as grand as I had hoped for it to be… :wink:

looks like i won the first race by two days hahah

Damn it was a long night. Got home at 2:30 am, fell asleep around 4am, had to get up at 5am for work. It’s all good tho, its for a good cause. Heh.

It sounds badass without the exhaust. Can’t wait til its properly tuned!!!

:tup: to HRK

:word:

HRK definatly busted his ass on this one. And deserves some serious props. :tup:

Your avatar is seizure inducing.

Turbo SHO vs. Turbo IS300…coming soon???

yea, by a lil, we still have other shit to do before the install is actualy “done”

nope, not till i get it tunned. but can you guys as well?

^^^ ill be taking care of that today hopefully :slight_smile:

we would have Mike @ innovative take care of it for us, but the curent lack of the $1000 tranny core charge = delay on paid tuning

Sounds great guys, good to see all that work finally paying off

Or Fellatio. :slight_smile: Its about time Alex. And Yes…i do have a video camera.

despite what some people thought I firmly believe that i will have full boost off the linel. I got a call from fedex this morning and they said that the transmission will be there by the end of buisness today so hopefully i will get my money back today or tomorrow so i can buy that pipe to finish the car!

andy it looks like you wil get a ride :slight_smile:

FYI this is the first turbo i’ve really been around is it normal for them to take 20seconds to stop spinning when you turn the engine off? (from idle)

Mmm ball bearing. :slight_smile:

me and oroc saw you guys scootin around on the highway today. sounded neat-o :tup:

:headbang:

fuck yeah, cant wait to see this thing up at mighty soon

:tup: congrats alex