somedude > 05 cobaltSS

I don’t rember his screen name but there was a decent amount of people that saw the runs.

the race was to be from 30-115 but I was having one hell of a time trying to brake boost my car and hold it back to 30mph. the brakes wernt strong enough then i would lift the throttle a bit and the turbo would loose some spool, sorry about that.

beep beep beep I get a bit of a jump because aparently the SS couldent hear his own horn… :smiley: i didn’t really see were he was through first gear but once he hit third i started pulling pretty good we kept on it a little bit into my third gear, when i let off around 105. I would have kept going but i didn’t forsee him catching up so i let off. end result SHO by a couplpe of cars.

then we went agin for a 50 or 55 roll and the results were pretty much the same.

that car moovs pretty good. thanks for not flipping me off like everyone else i’ve raced :slight_smile: . I wonder if it will still pull like that with 217K on the origional engine.

already postin kills, awesome :tup:

:tup: Pimp run Alex!!! I prefer the part where you ran down a Saleen Mustang that had like a 30MPH head start on you. You car is definately fast! Can’t wait to get a run at it with my SuperNatural SHO.

Looks like I’m going to need a hell of a lot of spray next year. :lol:

Well the second was like 40…and your car is annoyingly fucking loud. The second run I jumped ahead but you came back to a lead…either way you took me both times…but PLEASE make that car a tad bit quieter!!!

:lol: The cobalt lost to a Taurus. I guess you could call it a slowbault.

I do have plans to make it more quiet, that thing brake boosting next to you have to be murder to your eardrums.

man o man…cars are starting to lose to tauruses… uh oh…

:tup: alex…

whats up with brake boosting…I think its for lamers. 10% throttle to hold speed, then roll into WOT on 3rd beep. Im looking to see who’s car is faster in a run, not who brake boost harder:rolljerk:

btw,:tup: to the SHO, you need one of those water prevention socks or something, thats a cool…but kinda scary setup.

Isn’t that the equivalent of saying you shouldn’t launch off the lane when racing from a dig?:rolljerk:

Part of racing is how good the driver is, if this was always about nothing but who’s car was faster, it’d get boring.

u know whats for lamers, is a person actually using the word lamer :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know where you people come from, but it doesn’t matter if you win by an inch, or a mile. Winning is winning. No tuna, or pizza will ever change that.

damn chris… u sure are puttin in your fair set of runs… i’m always looking for people but never lucky enough to find anyone

I’ll run this turbo sho in my N/A civic

let me know baby :tup:

:lol: riiiight

k buddy :tup:

depending on how bad the turbo sho pulled on the SS I should be able to hang

thanks though :tup:

idk, if i had to throw money down on it i say

turbo sho > mikes civic

no prob bud :). well u and the SS were trapping about the same at the track…so it’d be pointless to run alex, unless you like losing.

Well, depending on how many car’s the sho pulled and I dont even know if I ran 05orangeSS that one day on sheridan or w/e but I’d still like to race it and see how fast it is :slight_smile:

:word: me too…i just need to buy something worth running first haha…saw the taurus last night with lenny and it looked pretty nasty.