newest turbo sho video

this is the most recent video of my turboSHO

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7973869686616653984

this is a video of my direct competition. he is running a rear mount turbo but is boosting a bit more than me. he may be at the convention this year :slight_smile:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/KUC/GIA6bWx5TA==

1st vid, from about 2:30 to about 4:30 there is a super hott car ridin next to you. Hott-ness

Poor focus, he never knew what was coming…

Those runs thru the tunnel were nice

rofl

V1 says everythings OK!

Sweet vid, 01AudiS4 Holy crap I love the front end.

Turbo SHO = The shit !!!

i have to say i hate i mean fucking hate SHO’s but for some reason (mainly that its not just some kid with a sho thinking there fast ) I like this one :tup:

Fuggin grocery-getters cars ROCK!

…I cant wait till spring!!!

:meh:

yea … damn kids thinking that SHO’s are fast … if they want something fast they should buy a mustang, or corvette, or something else that looses to stock SHO’s

uh oh

I remember that Audi, so long ago it ran…

oh yea … and that damn kid with a slow sho which put lengths on a turbo IS300 …

lol i dont know why so many people i know dislike shos so damn much.

I give a nice :tup: to ford for doing something different, unlike GM

Not being a dick here…but modded SHOs have probblems running high 13s…

What stock SHO is out there beating corvettes? lol

You built a turbo SHO…congrats its quick for what it is…its not gods gift to roll racing.

I wouldnt run around going “It beat a turbo is300…” and leave out that was running so well it blew up days later"

You are to SHOs, like Newman is to VWs. Seems like every thread about this car ends up being a huge flamefest.

I like the SHO…I think its a nice setup…

Im just sick of every thread Hotrodkid being like OMG GREATEST THING EVER FASTEST CAR EVER

Kinda like when JnJ would ride Badazz’s sack on every thread and every kill story…

Hence why the ignore button is a great feature. Besides he just likes intentionally pissing people off.

I don’t mind reading about his work and what not…

I just need to ignore all posts by him in the kill’s/videos section

edit: nevermind, lol …

I never officaly won against the IS300. and yes my car is still in one piece. I wish his would have stayed togeather as well I wanted to race him more.