newest turbo sho video

when have i ever said it was fastest ever / unbeatable / fucking amazing / totaly unstoppable / most amazing project ?

ive said its fast
ive said its beat cars in races
ive said its only the second turbo atx to date
ive said that i love how it pisses people off
ive said that it will be faster next year

simple facts :gotme:

honestly, I thought it would be quicker. When we had that short street encounter, I thought I was going to get mauled due to the internet chatter on it. That wasn’t the case, and my car is close to stock and out dated in the performance world.

13 second cars aren’t worth this amount of talk

Get that in the 11’s and then dish out the beef.

9s

oh, I thought this already was a 12-11 sec car…oops

pfft, it runs 8’s, but alex forgot his helmet when we took it to the track, so we werent allowed to run much faster then a 14

lol… that says it all.

8’s in the 1/8th mi.? Thats pretty good! Def. respectable.

That wasn’t the case, and my car is close to stock and out dated in the performance world.

out dated? my engine was desiigned in 1986 that is 21 years ago most were manufactured in the early 90’s and late 80’s so its not like i’m running around with some high tech anything in my car. mell the PCM can’t process the acelaration fast enough to shift on time that is the main reason my WOT shift is not really hard and also why it hits the revlimiter acasionaly in first. (nick mental note we need to raise the revlimiter back where it was so that doesn’t happen anymore)

13 second cars aren’t worth this amount of talk

you are probably right but cutting 2 seconds off your 1/4 mile time and picking up 20mph is pretty impressive for the shitty tune we were on. I can assure you there is a lot more time in it at this boost level, but it will be going up soon :slight_smile:

At least you took the HORRIBLE music out of that Vid. :Tup: to that.

i think driving with the whole bumper off is tacky. everytime i seen this car it had no bumper on it

the im guessing you havent seen that car in a pretty long time

the bumpers been on for a long ass time

if the entire turbo kit wasnt hidden behind the bumper, it would have been on teh car from the day it took its first boosted run, but we werent about to force the bumper on and off every time we had to fiddle with something. plus we had to wait for a few parts to finish the piping for the filter

OT: I saw a SHO (blue I think) yesterday off Robinson ~about 11:30am-sih~ with a import sound to it. Dunno if maybe it was someone on here.

i know him in the blue SHO, or at least i have met him before. at one point the car had a DVD and PS2 in it. nothing special.

here is the dyno graph for the rear mount turboSHO.

http://hosting.superhighoutput.com/twr/dyno/dyno0003.jpg

the red is from last year the blue is this year after a bit of tuning.

I don’t even think Nick was refering to Alex’s car. I wouldn’t say “pulled lengths” though. It was rather close, but the Tuarus did indeed win.

part1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8100760774712936600

I <3 the flyby at 6:10

part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7973869686616653984

:uhh: hmph.

dang, i miss this thing

Does this mean its out…with a front bumper on it?

oh?

Up and running?

:SNKY:

and jesus christ, bumper has been on since before the freak snow storm last year