somedude > 05 cobaltSS

Yeah sucks about your maro, but this just means you can get back in a honda/acura now
holla :tup:

anyway’s I still want to run the Taurus for fun, and I’m sure he wants a honda kill under his belt

let me know

also I’d like to run 05OrangeSS from a roll see how we do

Let me know fella’z :tup:

Nice Alex…we’ll have to line em up when I get back from Florida.

if i see you around we can give it a go.

now thats some funny ish mang

IN i got the car back from warranty work…lol mighty tonight???

I’ll let you know in a little bit :tup:

yeah, i think of it as comparing rides, not who can win…I guess im not that into it? I usually like keeping variables down; true, that wouldn’t be racing though.

if the race results dont matter, then why complain that alex brake boosted the car ?

sux to know your slower then a 217,000 mile ford, doesnt it ?

I’ll race the SHO and the Cobalt, and the N/A honda :slight_smile: Ill be in buffalo next weekend too!

–mark

I’ll be here :slight_smile:

Stop talking so much shit about someone elses car

Awesome. I’ll make up a post when i’m down that way. :smiley: I hope to get a bunch of buffalo races in before I get my new setup. Makes it more fair :snky:

–mark

I think if there’s anyone out there that can talk shit about this car it’s him, considering he was a huge part of getting the car together.

For someone with such a passion about cars he takes a lot of crap. But he’s went out and turbo’ed a 3 cars that few people would even bother working with for very little in return with an exception this time. If anyone has the right asides from somedude it would be him most definatly.

Few people put as much passion into their work as he does, and he deserves huge props for not only sticking a turbo on a car that is insanly difficult to work. But took his time and did it right with minimal tools. And went so far as to even make it look stock as possible and suceeded. Even with people telling him left and right, “it can’t be done”, “it’s fucking stupid”, “why?”, “it will never fit”. And yet every time they are proven wrong.

But does he ever get props for it, no he just gets more shit. :tdown:

HRK - 2
Tour - 0

:slight_smile:

who is this tour ? i mean “tool”

can i talk shit ill race you time and place you name it, be ready to lose. Ill even only run on 1 liter just for you…

Watch out for the big bad vee ate, Jeremy!!``1~!~~ ONOZ!!! OMG@!~~~~ <insert avatar here>

NYSpeed: We know drama.

:roll: he doesnt have v8

Thats cool, I know you built almost the entire thing. Just when I sign on here and every thread about the SHO is started by you, and alex doesn’t even post in it im like WTF. It bugged me and i responded. I seen the pics of the install, looks good, well done. /end drama with you.

And who the hell are you jkucz28. You can just STFU TY, I have been around for some time now, i just don’t post much. And I would hope that your bike is fater than my car. I hope it makes you feel cool.

sorry i don’t post much i’m a pretty quiet person. i have been very uip to date on everything said though.

if the race results dont matter, then why complain that alex brake boosted the car ?

sux to know your slower then a 217,000 mile ford, doesnt it ?

we were laughing about this comment the other day and i asked him to post. I also asked him to post the other kill stories because my I was so bussy watching gauges i didn’t pay a ton of attention to the race it self.