Call out, anyone??

Who wan’t to beat up on a Taurus? Anyone. Its on teh road for a few weeks wanted to get a few runs in. If you run 11’s or better go race someone fast and not waste both our gas. It is just a Taurus after all. :slight_smile:

…how about some of those guys that wanted a piece of the Turbo SHO, Can u take one that’s NA? I bet there’s a Cobalt that would like some revenge on a Taurus, or is he scared to lose to another one? I heard he still won’t let it go.

i ran a mid 12 last time out…lets roll

I see u must have reattaced your trailing arm? :lol:

tq arm? <—thats what ended up being the problem, still not fixed

but ya i just found the slip…it was my last run of the night…12.68@ 132.88 :lol:

What was ur time on that 141.9 trap?

10.9, with a 7.1 @ 101 1/8th…has alota potential tho, the gears killed it. nonetheless i was pleasantly surprised. didnt expect it to perform that well the first time out, all things considering

on that 12 sec pass, it was the last of the night and my tranny was hating me. went i shifted into 2nd, came right back out. i was gona coast, but literally 2 seconds later i said fuck it :lol:…the vid is pretty funny…all the other runs were from 10.9s-11.3, litterally taking it all the way to the limiter, either holding it, letting off, or one time it tried 5th, naga

Hmm…

i hear orangess takes losses quite well … race him

im high 12’s

I would come out and race ya RJ but I broked my car…I think its the cam sensor…

Bump Taurus is back on the road for the month. Once I get the electrical problems taken care of and see if I can fix the exhaust I might be game.

woot … i smell tauri 3some in the works …

edit … go get the mani’s off the parts car and we can swappy swap them …

You do know what is involved to get the Rear Mani off right. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just pull the damned motor already so I can get them on. I hate driving open headers. :slight_smile:

its not that bad. I got mine on and off with the head still on.

Where is he? I hear he likes losing to Tauruii. :lol:

i herd he takes losses well too, I mean its got to be embarrising to loose to a taurus, and he took his loss like a champ. i’m just glad he wasn’t a bad sport like some people and talk shit behind my back.

and BTW the only thing you would have to do to modify my setup to work on superbeater would be adding a 4" extender becasue the engine is farther back. everything else would bolt right up :slight_smile:

and lol and the head stud comment. most of my studs came out with the nut so i just bolted them back in that way and all is good.

oh if ugososlow is around he might be a good race for you.

There may only be ~ 1. my left front wheel bearing is getting pretty bad. SO this will probably be my one and only run this year.

I will try and make it up to mighty tomorrow. Hopfully.

Bah…rear mani can be pulled with the intake on. I did it on Trueblue’s car in about 20 minutes:)

Ron…I’ll play if you want, hit me up anytime…