Call out, anyone??

If this bearing lasts another few days and the weather holds out I’d like a rematch with the stang. I had to take some boosted guys out tonight, SHO them what’s up ;). I definately feel a rematch is in order!!!

With or without the :tspry:?

Strictly NA 4L. Always have been, always will be. Nothing a lil 18:1 and meth won’t take care of .

Hahahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

o man, the shit runs deep in this thread…I don’t care, why didn’t you just call me out to begin with and not pussy-foot around the issue

got ur back chris :tup:

Anyway, I don’t really care about losing, regardless if you drive a taurus or a fucking rocket-powered couch.All I have to say is I have done like minor mods to my car, and have had ZERO issues with it ever(other than a stupid headliner). I enjoy cars just as much as anyone on here, I don’t understand why everyone has to make a big deal out of like every minor thing. and yes, for the record, I have lost to a Taurus, why not make it another.

dont sweet it chris he is only trying to make up for his short coming l–D

Btw, RJ if you can find me a lower radiator hose within 2 weeks. I’m in. :tup:

PARTS CAR !!!

its not like i need it …

Good point. What about the exhaust manifolds, are you making long-tubes, or sticking with stock?

I’d love to swing but y’all missed the boat. I’m done for 06. Beat a 13 sec turbo IS 300 and lost to a 12 sec mustang. So I went 1-1 for this year, not bad.

The SHO will be around for atleast 1 more year so you guys can take a crack at me in the spring. I’ll be around more and be a lil quicker to boot. I’ll save the big dog for 08, unless work goes really well then…

ill make a set of headers for myself

Sorry chris hasn’t been able to sleep at night now because of his damn loss to the taurus. He’s also is seeking professional help in the mental area. On behalf of chris I say I feel so sorry for the fact that you spent your life savings on a ford taurus. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK BRO!!! Listen buddy, Just because no one in there right mind want to race nor rerace a FORD Taurus doesn’t give you the green light to talk shit about someone who does even care in the first place. Notice no one and I mean NO ONE responded to your ignorant call out. Just the ignorant statements…WAY TO GO!!!

lol id run em and blow his socks off, should let chris drive it too haha

05orangess already proved that he was pissed about loosing to the turbo sho a while back

the night he tost to the turbo sho, he was to pised off to talk to alex

he talked shit about the car the next time we were all at mighty, to the point that people were actualy coming over to alex and i to laugh about how much much his vagina hurt

and SINCE then ive met people that know him, and they have informed me about how much hes bitched to everyone that would listen about how alex’s car is a piece of shit and blah blah blah

NA-KING, since you dont know RJ, your incapable of informing him about how many people have raced him. on the other hand, i know him and know for a fact that what went on while his car on the road

just because people didnt respond to this thread IN THE THREAD doesnt mean that people didnt respond to this thread in general. PM’s and AIM are other ways people are able to contact each other

congrats dude, you were dead wrong :slight_smile:

Unless there’s something more going on that I’m not aware of I didn’t get that impression this was a very arrogant call out…sure there was a little bit of cockiness but like we haven’t ever seen that before. It’s part of the game, talk a little smack, get someone to make some runs!

I responded to his call out so you may want to recheck the thread before posting. And I actually wanted to race his Taurus, does that mean there’s something not right in my mind??? He’s put a lot of work into taking the red headed step child of cars and made some very significant gains with it. Might as well see how well it runs right? Some of you guys take this shit WAAAYYYY to seriously…

psphinx- you should have run him and “blown his socks” off…rather than make a lame post after he’s put his car away.

he said he didnt want cars that run 11’s :gotme:

good point…I would have like to have seen it though, his car runs pretty good.

tell him to come to the track day on the 14th :tup: to early to put em away!