Not bashing the other Travis, but...

I have mine already. Picked it up at Harbor Freight for 14 bucks.

i will be fo sho!

Uh huh. None of you will show. I’ve got 50/50 odds on Cossey because he’s actually signed up for May 10.

Seeing is believing. None of you are signed up for any events.

im signed up to Co-Drive @ a PCA race this year. i forgot when it is tho

+1 I’m getting an extinguisher for the Z…

Was going to pick up one last season but never did, im lucky nothing happend, Z’s are prone to fire :ohnoes

Proof or ban. I want payment confirmation.

If you want to get fast, go somewhere else. If you want killer wine and cheese, PCA is the place to be.

Im gonna do LRP In may hopefully. It’ll be my Birthday present to myself which is May 1st. :excited

You should, its going to be awesome.

BUT you gotta sign up ASAP. Like yesterday. Seriously. You wont be billed until run groups are finalized but to even be in the running, you gotta reserve now. LRP schedule really screws us so we have to see who signs up and make run groups accordingly.

How much is it again? $350? What’s this i read about lisence req and such?

Last day to register online: Wed Apr 29, 2009 Patroon Chapter invites you to attend our Spring Drivers School at Lime Rock Park in beautiful Northwestern Ct. This will be a FULL Day Event, Not a HALF DAY FORMAT. We will run our traditional format but only have 1/2 the spots we used to.
Therefore – Enter the event and tell us your experience level. We need to set up the event based on compatibility of the run groups experience level. Once we have enough people to set up 2 student run groups by experience level, we will send out acceptance emails. Once accepted, you will have 5 days to pay or get bumped.
BMWCCA Entry Fee $325.
Non Member $365
See you at the track!

Only license req. I know of is driver’s license.

LRP is expensive, but its close enough where there’s no hotel so it evens out.

Edit: Difference in member and nonmember reg fee is just the cost of the BMWCCA membership. So you might as well join and get the discount next time if you choose to do another.

Nice. Thanks for the info Mr. Clark. I totally want to sign up asap but i need to make sure the car is done first. Otherwise ill be stuck having to bring a bone stock 97 civic out there.

Bone stock Civic is probably a better choice anyway… Sign up now so you dont miss the boat. If your car isnt done, I will personally help finish it in time.

Greatness. DO IT!

haha! Okay deal. End of the week i shall purchase.

I’ll be signing up sometime this week most likely

emergency supression systems halon fire supression system excellent, how many ports do you have?

its KIDDE, and Kiddie. tell your friend hes a retard.
here you go…

2L Walter Kidde FOAM extinguisher

id love to have one of my old Halon systems i used to work on, it was the bees knees.

3 - 2 for me, 1 for the fuel rail. I actually have a Firecharger setup but the ESS was easier to find a picture of.

im just going to carry a garden hose around with me

CO2 canister and white bottle is dead giveaway :wink: I prefer foam over halon due to its fuel smothering capabilities, but halon is going to be the only SCCA/NASA approved system.