: Sigh : Why can't the Travis insanity ever end? NASIOC scammer thread...

you can spin it any way you’d like. the fact is that you all talk about me whether im here or not. if that doesnt say homo-erotic mancrush on all your parts then i dont know what does. you have all had a hard on for me for years. admit it. get over it. move on. you have all managed to twist unfortunate turns of fate into shit that is somehow my fault on numerous topics relating to a car spontaneously combusting which i had ZERO control over, to a jack buckling… which, mind you, was not a smart decision, however i could not have predicted the jack would ultimately fail… and there was no damage to the car anyways so no harm, no foul. anything any of you have said, or referenced goes back nearly 3 years now. you all are sorely lacking new material and its QUITE pathetic. get over yourselves. grow up. and get a life of your own. god knows how you love picking other peoples lives apart when yours itself is far from perfect you guardrail missile.

travis just gooooo awayyyyyyy

Just going on what has been provided for information here on the forum but:

Purchasing Sti @ 20%+ interest rate
Not having insurance on said Sti
Using Scizzor jacks to prop up an entire car
Not having a extinguisher in a modified car
etc etc etc

Those are not unfortunate turns of fate. Those are bad decisions, that YOU made. Not to mention the uncountable number of other things you have done, all contribute to the ball busting you got.

I have never said much in these threads because you never screwed me over personally, and I see no problem in a person getting upset over unnecessary ball busting, but don’t try to advert the blame when every single thing that has happened to you has been a direct result of shitty choices that again, you made.

Gag on a shotgun

sti was @ 12.9% interest rate
car had insurance on it. they denied the claim. the loan was settled and i owe them nothing (paid in full)
the scissor jacks were all i had and while it may not have been the best decision there was no harm done, thus no issue.
none of you would have an extinguisher in your car if it weren’t for this course of events. no one had one back then. you have to remember the car burned september 08’. not last week. this was the thing that made everyone decide to put an extinguisher in their cars. and i will re-itterate that everything you are mentioning is from 2-3 years ago and its being rehashed like it was yesterday. im not denying that ive made some poor choices in the past… but people still speak of these things like they are current when in reality thats just not the case.

:thumbup

the car burining could of been prevented if heat shields were there . u told me yourself ya had no ins on it and fluffy herd the same thing , ya said it lapsed 4 days before the incident . as far as the car being paid for i dont know , i hope it is . as far as ya gettin life taken care of , i hope ya do as well . but like all things time will tell

the car insurance was still in effect. i checked the policy. the car is infact paid for. as far as heatshields preventing it… idk. there is no way of testing that theory as its all water under the bridge at this point. theres plenty more things i could go into about how my life has changed and such but id just catch more flak from everyone on here. no one needs to know everything. ive made too much of my personal life public in the past. not making that same mistake again.

noone is tellin ya to prove anything . look at the past , its doubtful anyone is gonna belive ya anyway without it though . besides its your personall life noone is gonna care if ya fix it or not your still failvis in here and that will never change , even if ya become a straight shooter and dont fuck anyone , your still failvis and noone is gonna care till ya slip up then its on once again

ive got people i consider close friends and that i talk to and hang out with on a regular basis. no need for me to try and justify myself on here… just telling you all that shit from 3 years ago aint how it is now. believe what you’d like. alot of people have formulated opinions having never met me and thats all fine n dandy. wish em well.

im sure the feeling is mutual .

:lol
good credit, bad credit, no credit?? we finance everyone!

Then why are you here, and why did you make the statement immediately following the bolded? :banghead

the best way to have prevented a toasty STI, was not racing a Camaro repeatedly to speeds past 150+

i did no such thing… i was the passenger hahaha.

statement was not meant to justify, but to inform.

you were the consistent one. I didnt even want to do the first run, with my girl and sister in my car, yet alone the 2nd…reason they only occurred is because you guys kept calling me non stop and begging for runs. I got to the point where I said fuck it.

presistent. the word is Presistent

things happen. im over it.

persistent*…