Second posts in a one post thread.

This thread is way too srs. Srsly.

This is my second post.

:lol

Crap, wasted my post

Actually lol’ed. :lol

Crap, wasted my 3rd post.

Gas goes up, gas goes down but at the end of the day people will still buy SUV’s.

It’s always easy to yell “Fuck the police” but when your car gets stolen, you’ll call them first. I’m sure if there were personal attacks here going on about you, I’d hear the other side of the story.

So far from what I understand most bans were warranted and justified. Personal attacks being allowed to go on destroy a forum faster then controlling that aspect.

How did I have a sudden feeling that Travis would have been involved in this one.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the forum splits into Pro Travis and Anti Travis sides.

http://www.filmgrenade.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/brick.jpg

I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT

no, srsly, i dont

EDIT: I just joined rspeed…

Which would last all of two days

Following your analogy, maybe you didnt hear but SUV sales have plummeted…

I wouldn’t be surprised if the forum splits into Pro Travis and Anti Travis sides.

So what, Travis vs. Everyone? Just like it is now, except we cant talk about it because it’s a “personal attack” and people get butt-hurt?

The fun nazis have arrived… Fucking hookers.

Allan, Brett, and I have violated DIRECT ORDERS and should be banned. Rules are rules.

Edit: Brett has addressed his rule violation and should not be banned. Allan and I will take full responsibility.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

i can take a joke or someone pissed at me that means i did suttin wrong and ill fix it not continue it,i mean come on how many times did trav get banned cry and ban gets lifted :wtf. but nazi,ing a forum cause of one person will knock it down faster than travis failure will if ya noticed most of the really good topcis are trav fails now what

I still don’t know what happened…

I think Failvis got pissed at being called Failvis. I am confused as well.

There is no my side to this but I got banned by JVG because he is SO AWESOME and is the top gun at the Internet Police Academy!

He sent me a PM saying if I don’t stop doing whatever I was doing he would use the “ban stick” and I replied with “woohoo”

Failvis

:eek

Shawn posted twice. Does he get straight banzored or just demoted to ordinary-peasant-censored-member?

i got the same p/m who is this guy we have so many asshole new mods :wtf

dis iz mah tird post in dis tread n i stil dunno wut happend :ponder

I paid $50 for mod privs RSPEED style and I will use it. :rofl

dont be a tool read the fuckin threads retard