Second posts in a one post thread.

That’s another point I made a while back…They aren’t new, they’ve been mods since Shift was created and NEVER post or do anything other than when there are complaints or they need to be police of the forum.

sooo, the failvis thread got deleted and then what happened? mad kids got banned and paul did too.

WTF did PJB do HAHAHA!

???

i’m being serious. someone got fed up with the whole failvis thing? whats up?

:motherland

“Silent” under elliots name

Failvis

two people got banned, PJB, and K20. Not “mad kids”

dude…you’re gonna get banned!

This is the best explanation of why this happened:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/jclarksince86/1126081626a.jpg

Just farted from laughing so hard

Failvis

In all seriousness, does anyone care enough to take two minutes to type out the series of events that led to this pandemonium to myself, Shawn, and just about everyone else on this board that has no idea what’s going on?

You guys are all nuts.

No

hell id like to know whats going on to

Silent on elliots name

Kramerbutt- Read “What this is?” pages 4-6ish then read the first page of this thread.

does your social life lack so much luster? do you have a fetish or crush for travis? I don’t get your peoples attraction.

of sheer epicness, i will use my post to quote this image…followed by right click - save lol

can we undelete the most recent travis fail thread…i was really looking foward to reading it when i got home from work

all in all tho, ppl need to stop whining so damn much so we dont have to police this forum like the damn gestapo

my post got deleted in here :wtf

Crush for Travis? You’re the one rushing to defend his every Failvis.

I’m just here for the laffz and they iz good 2nite.

SHHHHHHHHHH

ITZ FUNNIES!

why would PJB get banned? he never says anything bad?