Second posts in a one post thread.

He made a thread to express himself as a human being which is strictly against the rules.

lmao jclark, youre fuckin cracking me up tonight man

Failvis

:rofl

:rofl

I’m now posting on rspeed…

Maybe I’ll come back when the BS is cleared? Who knows.

pz, bitches ;D

yea i may be moving on to rspeed soon if the shit keeps up lol or just go back to bimmerforums

I made a few stupid threads to be an asshole. One was a fail pic thread not directed at anybody or anything and the other was a pic of a lock telling somebody to lock it. Not long after the second one I was banned for about 10 minutes.

Supposedly I was warned about making posts like that but my warning must still be in the mail because I didnt get it yet.

Oh well Im back now.

Dude Im laughing like a fucking idiot and its 4:25 am.

our social lives arent that boring ,but when ya do take it in the ass from bein friends wit him like many of us have you then understand failvis .till then carry on

You cant leave your house any more or you miss some huge battle/epic decision that gets you banned from bashing people…fuck

take it in the ass? you mean like loaning your friend over $1k and not getting paid back?

Wasn’t the orignal post/thread in the battlefield?

doesnt…matter…

Why can’t i get a simple answer?

This sounds personal, I think that was a personal attack. You know the rules Travis :nono

Damn rules and their stipulations

:confused

I didn’t hear any complaints last night :ninja

Thats cuz you touch little mute boys

we went over this i was in jail remember and i paid for a ton of shit in return so go ahead go there and we start another failvis thread all over again