hahha im done with unysco clowns

Quote from: Dumpy sti on Today at 10:15:31 PM
Corey your gonna tell me none of these cars on here give it the juice on the road? Even you do when im with you o yea guys he also does awd launches

I for one am certainly not the pinnacle of well-mannered drivers on the road.

1. You are trying to sell a car that was illegally modified (Violation of NYS Traffic, NYS DEC, and Federal EPA Law).
  2. You are trying to sell a car with known documented mechanical issues. Previous owner was a huge dickbag for selling it to you in this condition. I sold a vehicle, to a member on this forum, full disclosure. It had some problems. I took a hit on price, which is fair.
  3. You have a history of beating the everloving shit out of your car, that ‘stock’ 350z.
  4. Regular contributor on another less-well-liked car forum that holds bbq’s instead of sanctioned racing events.

Every time someone localish buys a super-modded car from someone not on here, it’s always got huge problems. The exception might be Cazwrx’s GM…that still seems pretty kickass and reliable.

wait who said this ?

Please insert link to thread.

details pwease

MEOW !

All these guys do is talk shit about shift. They no nothing about my car but say its blown up.

motherfuckers…

lol buncha subi fags

Car forums are supposed to hold sanctioned racing events? Thats news to me, whoever sent that shit to you needs to get off their high horse and realize that internet forums are not a direct translation of what happens in the real world.

Dude these guys are all like that its sad join the site and just laugh at these people they talk so much shit about everyone on here its sad. I went to the rpi show and they where all there and the real crew rolled out and went driving while they set in the rain.

http://www.unysoc.org/board/index.php/topic,7214.0.html All i did was post my c list add and these kids act like they know me.

Shift vs unysoc streetwars battle :ahh

on that note, Cali clubs love to hold races/contests between forums (usually correlating to makes) it would be cool if we could have that here.

And I’m sorry broskies but I can barely afford Shift, I’m not making it rain like them throwing sanctioned racing events left and right :ponder

I hear u man these guys just act like they know it all and they dont even drive there cars.

set it up vlad ,lets show what we got lolol

We roll deep o boy unysoc dont know whats coming.

fuck man ,im sure there is a few cars on here that can outlaunch a.w.d

Dude those guys had never launched there cars ever.

u saw fri night my car cant hook lololol

But it did nice burnouts hahah

Hmm…should set up some races lol