Where is Travis(STi)???

OK so here is the deal. I am looking for Travis for a very good reason. He owes me $640 dollars because the check he wrote me for the car he bought off of me bounced. He purchased the car from me for $1200. He paid me $600 in cash and then on delivery gave me a check for $620, which I just got the letter from the bank saying there were INF.

I have called his house about 4 millions times. He hasn’t been to work in 2 days and his employer also has no idea where he is and has been trying to find him as well. So if ANYONE has any information on where Travis is I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Thats not cool, play pussy get fucked.

jp im sure he has a reasonable answer for this.

:lmao Travis not paying/avoiding the problem? who woulda thought?

What’s a reasonable answer for a check bouncing? Writing a check, when you know you have insufficient funds, is basically buying yourself time before the seller notices they got screwed.

Unless he wrote the check, thought it cleared and then paid a bill or something, that happend to me about a week ago. I was pissed. It looked like the check cleared when i looked real quick before i paid my credit card bill

work has no clue either… wow, unreal. I actually thought the constant failures would stop now that he doesn’t have a mod-worthy car. I’m obviously a moron.

I almost LOLed at that :crackup. You do know who we are talking about, right?

Well the shit part is I helped him out a lot because of his situation with the Sti. I lowered the price on that car hundreds so he could afford it and so I could get rid of it.

Worst case scenerio is if he is trying to avoid me which I hope is not the case…I know where he lives and I WILL take the car back. Either he will pay me what he owes me on it or he will be out a car and $600 dollars. I’d hate to do that and I don’t think it will happen because I don’t think he’s that bad of a guy when it comes down to it but it would be nice if I could just find him to talk it over with the kid…

:crackup C’mon now! This is TRAVIS!

Now do you REALLY think that’s what happened? Everybody is taking the donating money to him WAY overboard, just like Kramer giving him money from selling his own tires? WTF? why? :idiots

I’m def losing it :frowning:

for those that actually donated money to him… how does this make you feel? :haha

How the hell can people be so shady?

I wouldn’t be able to do something like that to someone even if I wanted to.

For all those reading who’ve contemplated doing something of the sort or have done something of the sort in the past…HAVE SOME RESPECT.

Figures :idiots

:crackup

that is all … GL with the ordeal!

Wow. Again with the fail, this guy is nonstop action.

You took a check from Travis?

This is a mutual fail.

Did somebody say shady :ninja

its funnier when someone says cliff notes :lol

:+1

Knowing all the financial trouble that kid has I would never take a check from him. He doesn’t have $2 to his name. I don’t know how people live like that.

wow i knew that donating to this kid was stupid…

but taking a check? come on bro!

sorry to hear ypu got fucked over i would’ve already taken the car.

:rofl Oh yeah! How do you guys feel now? You should’ve given it all to Pants Party.

should’ve given it to me… at least i didn’t deserve it when my car got fucked up.

j/k i don’t take handouts.

Last active

EJ257FTW Yesterday at 03:07:18 PM
and oddball was oct 2