Yet another Travis thread...

i too would like to thank rac92ifuckedmysister1234567 for being more of a complete and total fuckup than i ever could have thought of being. i love you all! (no homo)

debatable.

you really need to stop riding peoples nuts around here and get a mind of your own… you are like a fuckin “yak back” repeating shit everyone else says. you are truly clueless on 98% of the shit you say about me and the other 2% is false.

wat

i stood up for you and regret it. ive heard too much from too many reputable people. i donated around $90 of my hard earned money to your cause and that was the worst spent $90 of my life. i have a right to have whatever the fuck opinion i want.

i dont ride anybody’s nuts. if someone’s an asshole they’re an asshole, if someone’s got a nice car, etc etc etc.

thanks anyways

edit: fuck this shit im not responding back to anything you post in here, this isn’t the place for it.

you can have your OWN opinion of me but you spit out shit thats heresay as if it were fact. yes you donated the $90 at that barbecue fundraiser to me for which im forever grateful. as far as what you heard i can name one of the fuckin sources and every fucking thing that cocksucker said on here was a fuckin lie about me. hes good with cars and fab work but he lies like a fuckin rug. (if that doesnt clue you in to who it is thats pretty sad). people like to blame me for alot of shit that i had/have no control over.
you seem to like to bring up shit that went down over a year ago too… pretty hard for you to come up with new material kramer and its pathetic. time to grow up and get a clue.

:rofl It took 8 posts to epitomize why this place is so entertaining.

Make a thread about it and get it out in the open if you want any chance of me or others to have an ounce of anything that slightly resembles pity towards you I guess? :number1

im not asking for pity… not in the least. i want people to shut their fuckin mouths who are regurgitating false information. one person on here says something and its taken as gospel… FACT of the matter is people on here dont have the slightest clue most of the time and just repeat what they heard to sound cool/smart/whatever. its pathetic.

Set it straight or suck it up. You’re doing neither.

I am 12 years old and what is this

And don’t give me the same bullshit you gave kramer. It’s my opinion and you can’t prove it otherwise.

Thanks for making and keeping this site going Vlad.

like i said people can have opinions but it best be based on their own thoughts and facts… the shit that gets spread on this fuckin board 98% of the time is more false than an alien landing on earth.

what this chode said:

Totally not true.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but the reason people will always believe the person you’re talking about over you is because of the way you present yourself, and the way you’ve fucked over so many people in the past. 99.9% of this forum, myself included, would stand by the word of just about anyone else over you. I’m not trying to be a dick at all here, I’m just stating the facts. You’ve been pretty much fine since you’ve came back, but we’ve also had alternative entertainment thanks to sisterfuckerEG.

And Vlad: You’re welcome. Thanks for providing us with a good forum, and spending the time, money, and energy to continue doing so.

the reason people believe other people is PROBABLY due in part to the lies spouted off by aforementioned people thus further ruining my credibility. hence my conundrum. you follow? if people didnt open their mouths to begin with, there wouldnt be an issue to discuss… this is why people need to shut their fucking mouths when they dont know their elbow from their sisters asshole.

edit: cossey… i appreciate you taking the time to type that out and to try and explain it to me but im also trying to get my point across here. there are WAY too many followers on here to just spout shit off without any idea what they are saying or FACTS to back it up. hell the majority of people talking shit have never even met me to form an original opinion.

trav:

those are the only 2 ways to “end” this whole debacle.

have you not been reading what ive been writing? comprehension PWNS you. :facepalm

Nope, I’m comprehending just fine. All you’re saying is that what has been said is wrong. What is wrong? Why is it wrong? What is correct? Answers to those questions will be helpful.

why dont you start asking specific pertaining questions to me via PM if you have something you’d like me to clear up as you have been one of the more outspoken people on here… by all means if you have doubts please feel free.