Where is Travis(STi)???

i would go take the car back. if he really isnt trying to pay. :confused

Well, we know he’s around with access to a computer.

You were nice enough to help him out along with all the people that gave him money and he pretty much spit in your face with this…lets go repo ;D

you all are very quick to judge. i was on here yesterday and never saw this post. i log in today to see this and was unaware the check i wrote him didnt go through. ive pm’d pants party back now and am trying to meet up with him today to hand him CASH to set things straight.

hey if it was really an accedent than good job on tryin to make good by it…and hey go to work why dont ya :nana

The fact that your job didn’t know where you were either really made this situation look really bad on your part.

Glad to hear you aren’t doing what we all assumed.

Just to verify, he did contact me via PM. He says he is going to pay me cash and settle the whole thing.

this forum def needs a feedback section ::slight_smile:

hope this get’s resolved asap.

we should have brought travis go karting, just to see what kind of fail he could find. :tong

As long as he got back to you. People do make mistakes… sometimes a lot of them, one right after another.

I was going to say, if he’s really ripping people off we are going to have to throw a fundraiser for the people who got screwed. :crackup

No shit. I wouldn’t take a bank check with a DNA sample.

The words “Travis” and “DNA sample” make me want to bleach my keyboard.

/bacne
/whores

It’s not like $100, I was planning on $20. If 1/2 the people on the board gave him $20 he’d have a car the next day. I don’t really see how it’s any of your business, I feel bad for the guy and am just trying to help him out. I only mentioned it on here because I thought it would be a little more incentive for someone to buy them. Didn’t mean to offend you ::slight_smile:

pussy hahah jk kramer… i havent seen you in like a yea brah

Oh it isn’t my business, waste your money as you please.

agreeed

Why should anyone give the kid a $1? There’s plenty of other people in the world that are in way worse shape then he is. At the end of the day, he had a car he could barely afford. It isn’t very responsible of himself if you ask me. Don’t take this out of context, i’m not trying to come off as a dick, just stating the obvious.

When you put it that way, I think I’ll give $20 to my church or something :cool

Exactly. I can understand everyone feeling bad for him at the time of the incident and what not, but now, he has a car, a job, a place to live, and still has money to blow on his weekly poker gatherings. Seems to be doing alright for himself.

While we’re at it, everyone can donate money my way for the disrespectful people fucking my quarter panel and bumper up. ::slight_smile: …That is, if I accepted hand-outs that I didn’t have to work for. :umm

Ronald McDonald charity. :cool