Since 'everyone' knows... The new car..

Congrats Cossey, beautiful car and if anyone deserves it it’s you for all the shit you’ve been through

I’m wishing Chris good luck and youre telling me to shut up. Whatever i post its “shut up” or “gtfo” or “you nub”
cant you say anything else?

No because Brett is right. You have off the wall shit you post.

how is “Congrats, Chris. Thats a wicked nice car. It’s very pretty too. Personally I’d go black on black, but its not my car, its yours.
It’s one thing to get a nice Porsche, but it being a RUF makes it that much nicer. Enjoy it, man. Dont let fools on the road provoke you into racing. Getting that baby dented wouldnt be right, it’s too nice.” off the wall?

hey STFU and GTFO u fucking NWEB!!!

94Gt5.0, 99Blackex, addikted2wips, Auto0utcast, AznJim, big red, bootlegcivic, Chris07SS, CustomLowz, deadbeatrec, eeshnips, gotboost21, GranMassaX, GTI Starr, Hooked on 240, Ilya, IROC, JClark, jordanEBP, JRubino, kkkustom, Mafdark, MclarenGP, mebcop, rchiplock, Reckone, Savanna RX7, Shady, Singh, smithsteg, Sully93vr4, votblindub, w.tungsten, Yo delPrad

:gtfo

wat?

what the shit?

i’m thrwoing most of you out of this thread

now shut your yaps and :gtfo

for what?

eat my cream corn filled brown eye. kthnxbai!

ill poop on this thread

for completely mucking up a a kid buying a porsche.

your all retarded this is supposed to be about him and his porsche not a bout people telling people to :gtfo

Nice find. Heard you wanted one in white.

white looks better :slight_smile:

contradicting yourself a bit much or what?

dude like i said b4, EAT MY ASSHOLE POST WORKOUT but PRE SHIT.

naow u GTFO! u hypocrite.

You guys are so dumb.

The hypocricy was supposed to be the funny thing.

*sigh

idiocy runs rampant on this forum ron…thought u knew this by now… psh

well than in that case, u dont have to eat my butt.

travis, hungry?

Congrats!

Please don’t baby it, drive it like it’s meant to be driven at the track.