Since 'everyone' knows... The new car..

ummm, wow. Forgot about ur thread and just found this out.

How the hell did u get that?

what about havin a tow truck get it off the truck and into your yard ,a good flatbed operator wit a good truck ,would do it seemlessly

He married an old rich man with downs syndrome :ninja

By paying for it lol.

Yea, but I don’t feel like paying for that since I’m spending over $1000 just to get the car shipped here lol.

hmmmmm

call 428-8923 talk to art or matt tell em ya know me and what ya wanna do he WILL take care of ya ,if i didnt have to work id do it we got a new truck wit airride and we can lower it right down so there is really know angle betwwen bed and ramp:up

either your,

a) loaded
b) single and have zero payments
c) got a good deal

That thing is baller, I applaud u! :slight_smile:

i would think that a would be the only option, but more power to ya mean, sounds like a badass car

Snow drifting. That is all.

lol horrible idea

ditto

I’m sure it isn’t…

…but is it in need of a detail? :open_mouth:

In all seriousness, congratulations, looks like an infinitely fun car, and it’s fucking beautiful.

wow nice ride cossey. where is the car coming from?? i’d guess texas. also, did you go out and check the car out?

chris, time for the V1 Porsche mirror

did you buy boxersix’ steering wheel?

Texas and nope, purchased sight unseen. I don’t think a company like RuF would pull a fast one like that.

Pics? lol

Nope, stock one.

Only around my block lol. I don’t wanna pay the taxes/insurance on it until I can really drive it.

To hell with all you people and your faster cars!

Car looks gorgeous, congrats, sure this thing is going to turn a lot of heads

Dear Chris,
I will come get rid of that ice bump at the end of the driveway for you. Seriously I will.
Best wishes,
Charles Z.