Since 'everyone' knows... The new car..

F430, jesus, must be rollin in mad dough son

360 forged! Black…would be sick

IMO, the car you picked out is better then any GTR I have ever seen. That car is badass I cant get over it. Your a very very smart man.

I was considering RuF’s 5-spoke 3-piece wheels which are sick, but around $5600 for the set.

I also wouldn’t mind a set of gold w/ polished lip mesh wheels. I dunno how that’d look on the car though.

Time to photochop

Dunno how to use such program. I’m nub.

hmmm, nice car. Stallmer really had me convinced you bought a pagani.

• 1 snow drifting, seen some porsches do this

anyways nice car duh

congrats!!! sweet car cant wait to see it in person!

I think this is a much better pick than a GTR, all this german purchasing makes me wants to go out and get my a8 that ive always had my eye on

Cossey get legit wheels for the Ruf. Get the $$$$$ Ruf’s like you said or some BBS’s. I don’t think anything else should be on that car but that’s just my opinion.

That’s because you are retarted :rofl

I think you could have gotten something better.

If you buy wheels that cost less that $5000 for this car I will punch you in the face.
I am really not joking either

Look what I found :ninja
http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/947/photos/243968#00.jpg

Notice on the pre-owned page it says the car is sold… To me…

I know, ballin. I didn’t know if you wanted me to post that link though.
Here it is.
http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi?mode=show&id=243968&d_id=947

I just noticed that is a mad good price.

Eh, it was a little higher than I originally had planned on spending. You can find them for much cheaper w/o the Ruf kit ($30k installed), w/ higher miles, not as good condition, etc…

I originally was trying to find an unmolested white 996TT w/ black interior but holy fuck that’s hard. Silver was the next color down the line, and they’re much easier to find.

Yea I remember when you told me you were looking for a white/black one… I figured you found one i remember nick mentioning something about it…

Either way this is still a gorgeous car

when i was looking for a viper/zo6, i had found 2 02 911 TT’s for mid 30’s without the RUF kit. i didnt know it this was real or not. so then i looked into the aftermarkets and being i owned a 1.8t i knew that german after market was limited and pricy! so i said Fuck that!!! hot car but i dont like the GT3 wheels on the GT2. i would have gone with the turbo twist wheel.

and holy 70k price tag!

how about if i win from a roll i get to drive it? i have less power than turbo travis :slight_smile:

ps: love the electronic boost gage.

and dont get me wrong, i love the GT3 wheel, just not on that style.

pss: dyno numbers please

Sweet man! Congrats. Can’t wait for spring…