sleeper

Followed by a swift kick to your teeth by me…

bitch please:wtcslap:

yeah then ull get three dimond marks in ur forehead and a timberland mark on the side of ur cheek:spank:

Schemieder seriuosly you are a joke. (Aside from the whole wanna be gangsta thug) If anyone posts a car for sale you say your trying to buy it, like every average 16yr dipshit. If you hadnt came on here and tried to act like such a hard ass by calling everyone on here out only to have them make you look like even more of a idiot than you really are you wouldnt have had to make your own birthday thread.

ok first off ur the fuckin joke…u really need to take ur piece of shit car and drive it off a cliff with u in it. 2nd off i didnt make my own b-day thread, if u go and read it it says nothing about happy birthday to me and 3rd i came on here and called people out cause of fat fuck 1 and 2 and the skinny white eathiopean. So get ur story straight u fuckin piece of shit go DIAF!

:weak: How could you call chaz a fat ass!! and your picking on SkinyD he didnt make you join and he didnt make start the shit that you started its typed under YOUR name so there for you said it so STFU and go to bed its late and you have school tomorrow.

would u STFU u punk ass kid,do not post in here,u aint shit!+ u did make ur own b-day thread u lttle bitch,& telling him to drive oof a cliff u should be :ban:

that thing goes around the twisties like No other !!! Its so not a POS!!!

Your damn right!! On the back of J.R.T trailer ( :down: fucking Nissan)

…soo do you my friend, ur a warrior behind that keyboard till somebody steps up with a lil efighting then u get all pissy. u can pitch all day long, but as soon as somebody says somethign to you, u cant catch. u say there a fucking asshole and a dick and a bitch and whatever else u wanna call them cause the step up to you. and is that a call out from you?

uh-o. dis boys got dem timbz

Call me…

call u what?

sweetheart

sugar lumps

they had phone sex

it didn’t work though… they both wanted to recieve… :kekegay:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

call me…Ishtar

call me … call me call me call me what the fuck is that going to do what a bunch of bitches you little girls are!