where

the fuck did it go?

nothing was wrong with that thread, no rules broken, its just efighting.

but to go back to what was being said

me? i asked if the questoin was directed to me dipshit, u got an attitude with it soo i fucked with you right back u dumb fuck. there for im not bi polar you retarded inbreed piece of fuck. look do u even know what it means?!?!?! and two faced? me? how? do u konw what that means too? i guess not. two face would be me being all nice to you, then turn around and talk about u behind ur back, im pretty sure right now im telling you how i feel. u dip shit. soo please sell ur race car GTP and buy a fucking clue!!!

im waitin for u to hit that nerve

I had a dream about you, please dont tell justin tho

B4 this goes too far i would shut the fuck up if i were u like i am for now. This is the exact reason i deleted the thread so it didn’t go that far and now u want to? Keep saying shit… becasue i am done arguing with childish idiots

yeah… sleeper deleted it, not the mods

listing to urself, ur as dumb as a childish idiot. u dont want it to go to far, before u get way to embrassed, soo to late!!!

Text sent by Sleeper

Hey ***** I had the most wonderful dream about having sex with you last nite. But please dont tell Justin!!!

oh, sorry for the miss blame

first off thats is not how it went at all, second off it was joking around wiht her n now it is getting blown out of proportion. your an idiot once again…

not how i heard/read it. u were saying over and over how u had a dream about having sex with her, and how she was wearing a skirt, and did it in the library i belive, and in the back of ur bedroom, and how she enjoyed it. and now shes going to want it all the time.

Your seriously a fucking idiot justin and have no clue once agian, fuck your mother, she should of swallowed u

:madfawk: you sir have just crossed the line talking about my mother like that. you have no fucking idea what you have just done

Alright, then if thats true show me them, thats what i thought…no clue

:drama:

um, i dont have the phone u fucking idiot, others have seen and read it u dipshit. ill just have laura come on and type out what u sent in the text, word for word jackass

ur prob textin her right now, tryin to make up for it, and get a piece of ass. are u tryin to be the new quik?

isnt quik your boy?

talk to quik when hes up the shop. just bustin that piece of shit sleepers balls.

LMFAO! I live for this shit!

bwahahaha, he did text her!! :rofl: called that fuckign shit right there hahaha

Can i get in line?

titty pics?

ask quik for those:bigok: Keep it up justin, we are getting a kick out of reading this…

According to justin everyone wants to hit it :rollseyes: