Slicks in schenectady at 12:30

I also had breakfast ya douche haha

pshh, your a man, and men are supposed to eat…

your man card is on temp suspension

Wtf you ******s

wtf why is nag gers disabled?

If they can say it on fucking south park we should be able to say it, this is bullshit.

steve

I could have been there! I work in downtown schenec and could have ran there in 3 mins. Too bad I missed the thread by about 2 and a half hours and had villa italia for lunch.

Damn I need to go get food with sully now

ah dam ill let you know next time nick

Still haven’t been there yet, I got to check it out soon.

Hell yea, do it up.

It’s really good! Chicken parm panini and spicy italian sub = mad good! Can’t go wrong with the soup of the day either. Not to mention the occational spicy italian chick working over there either, lol.

+1000 for hot italian girls!

Occasional?! There’s one through the back door every 10 minutes!

There are a bunch over there, right? You get a better view of them benny. I have no windows up in this bitch! I actually have to go over and buy stuff.

We’ll all have to go for lunch over there next week or something. I got to get rid of my yellow (asian) fever, Italians are the only cure for me.

Gotta have a long last name that ends in a vowel like mine…Sgambelluri

Then you are in at villa italia. Haha, Jk

Yeah I’m rocking the Dutch last name, mother’s maiden name was Galofaro, maybe I’ll switch it over.

Na, don’t worry about it. It doesn’t actually get me anywhere. Just takes forever to sign a receipt. Lol

Mines 11 letters and ends with an I too

So you know wtf I’m talking about.

Totally. And Im sure yours gets fucked up when people pronounce it all the time like mine does.