Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

Or Lexapro. 20mg. He needs it

Your whole charade is getting old pal

Paul,

It would be wise of you to learn from my (and many others mistakes) and get out of debt before it gets out of control. You’ve mentioned that you make 12 dollars an hour, and I’m guessing that you have a truck and quad payment, along with 10K of DD debt that you also mentioned.

My advice would be to sell the Mustang, put the money towards the quad, sell the truck and get a daily driver that is paid off. Maybe call one of those agencys that reduce your CC debt too?

It took me until almost 30 years old to figure it out man-your turn.

This thread is so much full of win. Sssssmookin, if you want cossey to eat crow, why don’t you post your timeslip from LVD? That’ll shut 'em up. Maybe then he can see what 400whp+ will do!

wow this thread was terrible I think I just got dumber from reading this. Never Make Money an Issue, You Can never really tell when someone is joking on the internet, Be proud of what you have because it could always be worse,Stay away from Tampons if you are a guy Unless you are drinking red koolaid. Confusion has SPOKEN !!!

Exactly what I was thinking.

no, no pills of any kind for me.

Im not really having a problem paying bills.
The quad payment is the cheapest bill Ive got. Im definately not selling my truck. I want a nice DD and thats what the truck is. Ive had my share of paid for beaters and I wont go back that way.
Ive considering selling the Mustang but I know I wont get close to whats into it and Ill probably lose my ass on it. Really Ive only considered getting rid of it because I dont drive it and dont really need it.

he already saw what 580rwhp and 502rwtq could do, that should be enough to not clown on people for no reason.

[QUOTE=Cossey;441265]Drew, this thread was a joke. Busting your stones. Why so serious?

I didn’t know 584whp was a lot less than 599whp in a 400lb heavier car (from the factory). As I said, this thread was just a joke.

I didnt know if it was a joke or serious, but like i said, it was funny, and i did lol, And btw it was 580, which isnt alot less than 599, but 502rwtq is a TON less tq than your 640’s??? And your awd was a major benefit b/c i was spinning and playing catch up (see vids) I now have 612rwtq and i see what it feels like, insane compared to the 502 out of the z06. Also 2 cars?? hahah idk about all that, again VIDS.

not meant to flame yah, just state the REAL facts and stick up for smokin’ b/c this thread was obviously meant to get him all butt hurt.

I just uploaded three of the videos… One of which I went from 2nd gear to 5th gear (hence you starting to pull hard) and two clean runs where my fender is hugging your rear quarter the entire time until I brake in which you brake as well. For some reason it keep getting an error when I’m trying to upload it to YouTube… I’m gonna try StreetFire. It’s around 313MB for a 1.5 minute video.

EDIT: I also state in the video you’re 584whp, I don’t know if 4whp would’ve resulted in you stomping or murdering me yet. That is debatable.

Holy shit, you MFers need to relax.

Just dudes bustin’ balls. Everyone gets all butthurt.

This is Shift518… why so srs.

And LOL @ arguing over 80K dollar cars and what times they should run. :rofl

but my timeslips suck??

thanks Tony.

:facepalm

Ok, I’m leaving to go do better things. I’ll be back on later tonight if you wanna keep the fun going. StreetFire took too long to upload, and I couldn’t wait so I have to try again later maybe.

Do you mean Confucius ?

The only reason why no one took it as a joke because you have a car that makes 200whp more than his, if it were kramer or someone else it would be different, and lets face the facts, everyone like to get on drew because he does think his car is pretty quick, so why wouldnt you be doing the same.

Im not saying this is the way it should be but its just the way it is. WHen you own a very fast car and talk shit or even joke about someones car that is pretty fast, but no where in comparison to you it kind of makes you look bad.

I know that wasnt your intention but thats just the way people took it.

Good post…

It’s like being the fit person and making fun of the not-so-fit person… People may second guess the intention and side with the out of shape guy, even if there was no malicious intent.

Whereas if you’re the big fat guy poking fun at someone who is obviously not overweight or just a bit over, everyone pretty much knows it’s a joke for certain.

exactly

As much as I’m lol’ing for you picking me as an example, I agree with you. Anything that I spew out can not be taken seriously at ALL as far as whp, ET’s or traps go, but the high hp d00ds on here could either be completely serious or joking around just as much as I am. I would have to think that Cossey was kidding but can also see how people could have taken it srsly.

fuck fat people. who’s gonna cry next?? bitches.

:rofl