Breaking news! Ed is a little bitch!

Suck my right nut. Why do you care what I paid for my 5-lug? Are you my accountant? Is it a crime to pay too much for something if you don’t know any better? I bought that when I first joined SON, because hardparkers on SON were telling me I needed it. It’s the main reason I make it a point to educate new members on what they need and don’t need to have a fun, enjoyable car to drive.
And you know what, yea, my car only made it to 3-4 track days, but that’s because that was all I could make it to, since it was also my daily and only car, and I had to secure a beater first before I started racing it full time. I was building it to start racing in SOLO 1 this past summer, but I was offered a job teaching in Japan, so I took it, and I had to sell my car to pay for airfare and setup expenses before I started getting my salary. It just so happened that I also got a job offer here in my field, and ended up staying instead.
Either way, motherfucker, you don’t KNOW me, you don’t know my car.

And another thing, I wasn’t making fun of that guy’s car, I could give a fuck less about his car. I was annoyed that people were all like “oh, don’t say that, that’s mean”. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, especially if you post your car up on the internet. If you’re too much of a pussy to take criticism, don’t post pics of your car.

Mods, the prev drama thread was utter BS, b/c I was banned the entire time it was open and never got to defend myself against the idiotic and outrageous BS that Ed brought up, because he CLEARLY knows nothing about me or my car. People that were in the know did a great job of backing me up, and I really appreciate it. If you want to avoid further BS, feel free to lock it up, but please don’t delete it, I want his cocky, shit talking ass to see this reply.

PS. Fuck you Ed, you little bitch.

wow
someone had a little cup of angry this morning

Seriously dude. This is getting old. Why do you feel the need to rebutal everything on here? Its the internet, people will say and do what they want. I cant see how you rationalize all this.

You should really stop carrying what people think of you online, it really doesnt affect your day to day life (I hope). E-thugging is lame and you just keep adding fuel to the fire when you reply. Theres no trophy for pwning someone or getting in the last word. Its a bunch of guys sitting on their computers bored and wanting to talk about cars, well talking more bullshit than anything right now because its winter time.

Just relax and think about it…this is the INTERNET.

PS - Isnt it funny that everytime the winter comes there’s all this drama, not just on this car board but so many others…jeez I wonder why?

The biggest problem I have with it, is that people don’t realize that saying things about someone online is the same as saying them in reality. I make it a point to only say things on the net, that I would actually say to the person’s face. Just because it’s online, doesn’t make it okay.

farmer e-thug status= max +10

Cause thats when the depression sets in for most… It’s not only on the internet, but everywhere in life.

This is what I have found anyways… kinda sucks how seasons change who people are, but in some cases it’s not their fault, just the way their bodily chemical balance is.

Nicely said Antonio.

I was in shock that people were talking shit about a car that I was pretty confident none of them had actually ever even seen with their own eyes. Regardless of how awesome or not-awesome it is or how true their claims MAY have been, if you don’t know what you’re talking about… stfu ;]

@@@
____//?__ ____
----o--------CARE-POLICE- —@)
-----`–(@)=====+====(@)-

The only way to settle this is on the streets yoooo

lol, is this an FnF quote?

If you’re too much of a pussy to take criticism, don’t put down other peoples cars on the internet when your previous two were junk.

So what if I never saw your car, every assumption I’ve made has been right. Why does it matter how much you paid for parts?? Because it shows how stupid you are and how little you actually know about cars.

Couple of things, I had ONE previous S chassis, I don’t know which other one you’re referring to. And I bought those parts when I just joined, and bought my first car. OMG, someone knew little to nothing about cars when they got their first one!! Holy fuck, next thing you’ll be telling me it’s cold in winter. Please, go on, I’m interested in hearing what other insights you may have for us Captain Obvious.
Ed, why are you a tool? Have you ever asked yourself that? My old car wasn’t up for review, I didn’t post pics of it and say “hey guys, look at my car!!!” You tried dragging me into this, for the sole reason that you are a little bitch. Do you really feel that inadequate about yourself that you have to bring my old car into this? Grow the fuck up.

The other car is the Toyota you posted those pictures of. Wow, so had you just joined the site, did no researched and bought the first parts you saw?? Let me guess you rag on newbs for not researching when they first join this site.

You dragged yourself into this when you tried to say someone elses car looked ugly or was shit. Every time you comment on an S13 you put your own up for review. Is this too complicated for you?? If you weren’t able to do something better than someone else you can’t turn around and say how much they fail at it.

I’ve seen Ed’s car. It’s pretty.

So how about you post some pics of your car Antoinio? I’m honestly curious what it looks like, after I ignorantly made some comments abuot it in the other thread.

what the hell does the appearance have to do with anything that is being discussed?

most of the actual serious cars on son are mostly stock on the exterior.

i’ve seen eds car in person also and it’s very pretty - but that doesnt tell me if its a piece of shit or not (not saying that it is, i have no idea). its probably got the same thing everyone else has. some entry-level sub $2000 coilovers, maybe some aftermarket multi-link that he likely doesn’t know how to setup properly (no offense ed, 98% of people don’t… maybe your in the 2% i dont know), maybe some swaybars, maybe a stock sr20 with the boost turned up a little… or maybe a gt287*. woo some nice paint and wheels, probably some mediocre tires and an exhaust.

and i just thought this might be worth mentioning… ed, if you had actually read the other thread you would realize that not even close to “all of the assumptions” that you made about his car were accurate. the main one being you claimed (without any implication of an “assumption”) that he bought FRONT z32 brakes and never installed them when in fact he had front and rear z32 brakes and they were installed. there are a few others too that arent worth mentioning…

I rag on newbs for not researching when they first join so they don’t make the same mistakes I did.

I love how you asked if this is too complicated for me, because CLEARLY it is for you. You don’t have to be able to do something better to say that someone is doing a shit job. People that don’t even know how to play hockey constantly bitch about how shit of a job the Leafs are doing. Does that mean they’re wrong?
And my car was a lot better than his, with a lot less money in it. The only thing I have a problem understanding is what point you’re trying to prove. That I paid too much for parts and my car didn’t have a flashy and pretty exterior like yours? I’ll be the first to agree to that. When I first joined SON, I was misinformed by the userbase to a very high degree, and then ripped off on every part I bought early on. But you can’t tell me that I don’t have the right to give my opinion on a car when someone posts pics of it. Because if you are, honestly, I’ve given you way too much credit, and I assure you, I haven’t given you much :stuck_out_tongue:

G - I don’t have any pics of my S13 when it was completed :frowning: I never got a chance to take any, as it sold pretty much right away.

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

Farmer I agree lol

Andrew.

Nothing, I just want to see how pretty Antonio’s car is :hsugh:

LOL, so much rage and hate. Realistically speaking, I’ve never had a problem with Ed before he decided to shit talk my old car out of nowhere for no good reason at all. If he’s willing to drop this, then so am I.

who cares anyway

stop being such drama queens