Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

mines not as bad. 2.1

if all you do is spin… how? not being a dick just wondering

You gonna be able to launch the car finally with that? I really would like to see what the car can do without having to pussy foot.

not likely. plus way too cold out man, im having problems hooking 3rd on a cool night right now, any colder will suck and if you want a 40 hit, it will just be tire smoke for me. ill catch you in the spring time,

Last time I was at the track I wasnt spinning from a dig…it was hooking up so much it was bogging my car down…’

but then I was spinning top of 1st and all of 2nd, little into 3rd. With 4.10’s my powerband wont be so violent, it will be more linear…I will prolly need drag radials tho.

true.

ooooohhhhhhhh ok. i forgot about your clutch issue thing off the line. gotchya. good luck with it

or make u spin more… thus fucking u harder.

cant promise my car wont be 400+ on pump gas in the spring, but we’ll see how much money i feel like spending, if any at all.

well I cant promise I wont be spraying a 125 shot in spring neither lol

spring is too far away tho…no need to talk about it.

i thought you’d never do nitrous never ever?

ehhhh

my cam loves nitrous

LS1’s love nitrous

Might as well try it.

boost > juice

boost and bottle.

i like the way you think:number1

did you get beat or not, Christopher Cossey. I dont care about traction control. all i hear are excuses why you lost, which is funny considering you are saying you didnt lose. delucia isnt making excuses about losing traction. let the videos talk if you are calling me a liar.

and why did you leave it on 3 times.

Post em up, I wanna hear my 60mph burnouts

Oh shizzle, shit just got interesting…

LOL at ssssmokin thinking a change of gears is going to POSITIVELY effect his low gear traction issues.

It will if the cam is made for it and the car falls on its face out of the hole…