Smoookkkkkkkkkkkkkinssssssssssssssss avatar... Thread is joke, don't get butt hurt.

And that fbody with the LS7, yea its a cool swap, and its fast but its got a powerglide doesnt it? It better run 10.00

There are several 9 second capable cars on this site.

The guy that did my cam install owns a 444 LSX Z28 that runs low 9’s and doesnt have over 620rwhp.

He also owns a LS1 cam only 94 Z28 that runs 10.7’s that only put down 380rwhp.

it runs 9.7’s on the footbrake

runs 10.00 from a idle.

Well good for you and your father.

nothing to do with drew driving an 800rwhp car

OK?

Ugh, Ryan.
You should’ve "cool story bro"d him.

so SSSSSSSSSSSSmokin, u would spend uber amounts of money on a LS7 rather than just build a better one for lots less? :retardclap

nope, this is the best possible response to that post

Texas speed sells H/C 427’s for 9 grand…

http://texas-speed.com/shop/categoryM.asp?MID=1&catid=82

and if you go with the LS3 427, its 7800.00

http://texas-speed.com/shop/categoryM.asp?MID=1&catid=85

Oh by far there is no way Jeffy “smokingggggggggggsssssssssssss” gordonian will ever break 12’s but some one who doesnt mash the gas pedal like a drunk ape may be able to

oh ok 9,000 isn’t a lot for a motor youre right

this.

not compared to a stock LS7 long block directly from GM its not. Its half price for a fully built motor.

hahah that is funny, BUT you can have all the BIG dyno sheets you want and still get stomped by alot less HP, how about those vids anyway???

rematch? u have a new car u know. maybe with all that tq u wont be able to hook till like 150 haha. damn 612 is a shit ton too.

yah im down, the new z is way faster down low than my z06 was.

whats the point of this thread? just to clown on that dude drew?
tony - get a hold of me later

he’s too affraid to post those vids because his Precious 600whp car got murdered.

yah thats the only point of this thread…

because I have a big mouth and say stupid shit because Im open with my expressions that more then half this forum bashes on me so everyone trys to jump on the Bash Andrew train.